XII- Tainted memories

The next morning, you woke to the sound of loud banging.

"What the fuck?" You thought, blinking a couple times to adjust to the light.

*bang bang bang*

Someone was at your door. You got up, yawning.

Just in front of your door, you paused. You leaned in to check who it was through the little peephole.

"Fuck."

A tall middle aged man stood outside, his face fuming. Just a little bit behind him, stood a woman that looked twice her age.

It was your parents.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. " You stepped back from the door, "What are they doing here?"

"Y/N! Open the door!"

You flinched at the shrill sound of your father screaming. 

What was he doing here?

This was the first time you had seen the both of them for over a year.

What was going on? Whatever it was, it was bad.

Bad enough for your father to be knocking on your front door, his face red with anger.

Outside the door, he was getting impatient. You knew he was too stubborn to leave and making him wait would only anger him more.

And so, with wobbly legs and shaking hands, you opened the door.

The next few things were a blur.

He entered your house, and your mom followed close behind. You remembered closing the door, and then turning around to face him.

In the next second, you felt a sharp pain on your cheek. Your ears rang, and your entire cheek felt like it was on fire.

Your father had slapped you across the face with such force, that you stumbled back momentarily.

"I raised you for 20 years to see this day?" He didn't yell, his tone was normal. As if he knew you were going to disappoint him.

He looked around, "Where are the cameras?"

It finally dawned on you what was going on. You turned to him, your hand still protecting your cheek. Your eyes were wet with tears.

"I told you, didn't I?"

Your father waited for your answer, but you said nothing

You had just woken up and all of this felt like a really bad dream.
Dazed, you watched anger take over him as he walked closer to you.

His face was inches away from yours, out of reflex you stepped back, flinching away from his hot breathe.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS- THIS BULLSHIT!"

Every word he screamed made your head hurt even more.

He grabbed you be the collar of your tshirt, his nail digging into your flesh in the process. "If i see you involved in this insane behavior ever again! Making videos, singing on the internet, mark my words Y/N. You're forcing me to act like a monster!"

Am i? Is it my fault? Weren't you already a monster? You thought

You looked down at your feet
Your head was pounding.

Your father was about to let go of your collar, when suddenly your phone rang.

All three heads turned to your bedroom, and your heart dropped at the thought of what would happen next.

You let out a shaky breathe, praying for your phone to stop ringing.. But it didn't.

Instead, your father grabbed your wrist so tight, you couldn't even pull away. You were helplessly dragged to your bedroom.

Your mother, the constant observer of your dads horrid crimes simply walked behind you.

You held your breathe as your father grabbed your phone. You weren't very religious, but right now, you were praying that it wasn't..

"Channie?" Your father read out loud, your phone vibrating in his hand.

All your worst fears took shape infront of you.

You watched in horror as your father turned to look at you. You thought he would pick up but instead he said, "Is this hi? That singer from Korea trying to manipulate you?"

He said singer like it was a dirty word.

"No- No!" You panicked, reaching out for your phone, but too late. Your father pushed you back, declining the call and throwing your phone back on the bed.

"Talking to strange men? Whats next?" Your mother said, her words acting like gasoline to your father's raging anger. "I would've been better of dead.. Then i wouldn't have to see this day."

Tears slipped slowly from your eyes. Your father let out a huge sigh.

You clasped both your eyes shut, bracing yourself as you felt him walk closer.

*slap*
*slap*

Your legs gave away, but he grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling you upwards. You screamed out in pain.

"Dad! Stop please!"

"I dont want you anywhere near a camera.. or this man. DO YOU HEAR ME?" He boomed, "Trust me, i know whats going on. I wont hesitate to tell the entire world the shameful things you do with him."

Your father let go, and you dropped to the ground.

"Lets go.. " He said to your mom, gesturing her to walk out. The two of them scurried out of your bedroom, and out the front door.

You were left squatting in front of your own shattered remains.

___________________________________________
Authors note:
plot twist???