XXXI- Gone

"What the hell?" You cried out, as you heard Toshi's voice. He was singing lyrics that you had written.

You let out a long breathe,
then another,
then another
then another.
Suddenly, you were hyperventilating.

"Thi-He's going to debut with- with my song?" You felt overwhelmed, not quite sure how to process this information.

Your mind went in various different directions, what would you do now? If you couldn't debut, you would have to go back to Australia, back to your parents, back to the same life you tried so hard to escape. All that hard work..

Gone. Just- Gone.

Your song continued playing, but it grew fainter as your thoughts started growing louder. You felt yourself shaking.

You shut your eyes, trying to control your breathing when you felt a pair of hands holding you by the shoulders.

"Y/N..Relax." He whispered

With shaky hands, you gripped onto his arm. He instructed you how to breathe, and you followed.

"In and out. In and out. Just like that, yeah?" He let you hold onto his arm, your nails digging into his skin.

"Im going to fix this." Chan wrapped his arms around your waist. "Im going to fix everything."
________________________________________

"Yes I understand that its a serious charge but we have evidence!" Chan said, pacing around the room.

Hyunjin stroked your back in comfort, as you watched Chan talking to someone on the phone.

"Sir- you have got to be kidding. This is literally plagiarizing!" Chan growled into the phone.

After a few seconds, he cut it and then turned to you and the members.

"He says its beyond their control. Apparently it doesn't matter who created the song, but who came to the producers with it first." Chan sighed, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

You felt a a tear drop from your eyes. After having already cried so much, you didn't have the energy to even wipe it away.

You got up from the couch, where you sat with all the members. You needed air, so you walked out the door.

The eight men watched you leave, they hated seeing you so upset.

"Chan!" Minho turned to the leader, "Go after her!"

Chan blinked, before realizing what he had to do.

He rushed to the door, following you out.

"Y/N!" He called after you, making you stop and turn around.

"Its okay Chan." You whispered, tears still streaming down your cheeks.

"No its not." His voice was soft, he walked closer to you. "But im not giving up, okay? I promised you i'll fix this."

"Whats the point?" You replied.

"Dont say that.." He tried to touch you, but you turned away.

You felt so disconnected, so tired and so done. With everything.

Y/N..please talk to me."

You sniffled, Chan's concerned voice triggered another flood of tears.

"Wh- why me?" You muttered, turning to look Chan in the eye. "What did i do wrong?"

"Oh god" Chan's heart broke at your state. "You did nothing wrong, love"

The cold wind prickled your face, your face stinging as Chan come closer to hold you.

He rested his hand on the back of your head, and let you cry into his tshirt.

"Im sorry." He whispered "It'll be alright."

"How?" Your voice came out muffled in his tshirt, but he still understood you.

"Im not sure, but im not giving up. Im going to fight for you, okay?" You felt him shiver as he spoke.

The wind howled, the trees swayed. In the sky, the moon smiled at the thousand stars around it.

"I love you." You whispered, nuzzling your head into his chest.

Chan stiffened, you felt and heard as his heart beat picked up. It was going faster than ever.

He didn't say anything,
but he didn't need to.

You clenched your eyes shut even further, not wanting to face him.

You had tried your hardest to keep your feelings within you, but in that moment, you felt so vulnerable, it spilled out.

"Its okay if you dont like me back." You forced out a small laugh. "I just needed to tell you."

You tried to pull your hands away from his waist, but he wouldn't let go. His grip was so much stronger than yours, it held you in place.

"Dont go." He whispered.

Your heart thud inside your chest.

"I have to." You replied. You felt your throat closing up as a single tear rolled down your eyes.

He breathed loud, but didn't say anything

You pulled back, and this time, he didn't resist.

You walked back inside,
leaving your heart at his feet.

___________________________________________
authors note: 15k views treat, thanku <3