XLV- Released

@leeyn

@leeyn: it!! is!! out!! here is a lil bts of the producing, recording, filming and hardwork it took to get here

here is a lil bts of the producing, recording, filming and hardwork it took to get here. thank you so so much for the unconditional love and immense support you wonderful people have given me. thank you to hanni and her entire team for bringing my vision of drifting to life.

most of all, thank you to the beautiful man in the first slide (yes i took those pictures, thank me later). thank you for holding my hand throughout this challenging, stressful, nerve wracking yet amazing experience. thank you for believing in me, especially when i didn't believe in myself. i dedicate this entire ep to you, my best friend, my refuge, my lighthouse in an endlessly dark ocean.
i love you more than love itself 🤍

ps- dont steal songs kids 👍
__________________________________________

Comments:

@userhxkdj: stopppp we're so proud of you, y/nn

@hderfjdkeh: why am i literally crying

@dkxjdhd: drifting is such a beautiful songg, thank you for creating such a masterpiece

@fjfkejfh: 'i love you more than love itself' AND I CRY

@cjckejde: THIS IS SO CUTE WTF

@fhxksjxhd: SO PROUD OF YOU!!

@jehd: you cannot convince me that they aren't secretly dating

@kehchs: moonlight is my new favorite song.

@cckdh: lets all act suprised when they reveal they're in a relationship lmao

@djiejdksn: DONT TALK TO ME IM BUSY SOBBING

View more...
__________________________________________

"Please stop." Ahn's grossed out voice made you pull away from Chan.

She stood at the door, practically gagging.

She had finally got the chance to come to korea. Though she swore she came to visit you, she had been spending every second with Juliana.

Chan laughed, hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

"Can you give us some privacy" You scoffed jokingly at her.

"Get a room!" She scolded

"This is my room!" You retorted, "What do you want?"

You were spending some nice, well deserved time with Chan after a few busy days. Ahn had walked in on you kissing.

"I wanted to ask if i could invite Juliana over for dinner" Ahn said, giving you a 'pretty please' smile.