XXXVIII- Home

"Im coming back in a week!" You whined, as Felix crushed you in a hug.

"A week too long." Felix sighed, pulling away from you, "We're gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you guys too." You gave Felix one last hug, before saying goodbye to all the members. Finally, you turned to Chan.

He let out a long breathe, pulling you into a tight hug.

"Call me every night." He whispered.

"I promise i will." You replied, "Dont miss me too much."

He squeezed you one last time, before pulling away.

You waved goodbye before entering the airport.
__________________________________________

Back at the dorms, the members gathered around for breakfast. They had just come back from dropping you off at the airport.

"It feels kinda weird not having Y/N around." Jisung grumbled, "One month with a girl and you get used to the house smelling good."

The members agreed, stuffing their faces with eggs and toast.

"So now that she's moving to Korea, she's gonna find her own apartment?" Seungmin asked.

Chan nodded, "Yeah probably somewhere close."

"Im so happy, Chan is going to be out of the dorms all the time now." Changbin sighed.

Chan rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah.. I'm going to do a live."

"Its 5 in the morning." Hyunjin exclaimed

"I haven't done one in a while because of the comeback.. " Chan said, rubbing his eyes and getting up, "I need to talk to stay."

Chan walked to his room, that was now void of Y/N's stuff. It was crazy how big of a part she had become in his, and the members' life.

He turned on his music, and then his camera..

"Hii stay~"
__________________________________________

Meanwhile, you were fast asleep on the plane since, too busy packing, you hadn't gotten any sleep the night before.

Pretty soon, you had landed.

When you walked out of the airport, you took in the scenic views of your hometown. You breathed in the fresh air of Australia.

You had missed it.

But, you reminded yourself that you weren't here to stay, you were here to pack up your childhood, your memories, your relationships, infact, your entire life to move it all to another continent.

The weight of the situation truly hit you when you grabbed a cab, realising these were your last few days of living in Australia.

Tears prickled your eyes, you were never good with goodbyes. You always got attached to things too quickly, and found it hard to move on.

Once you'd settled into the cab that would take you home, you opened your phone to text Chan.

But something in your notifications caught your eye, a recommended youtube video titled-

"Who gifted Chan that necklace?? (Chan's room episode 210)"

You smiled, clicking on it to see that Chan had gone live immediately after dropping you at the airport. In it, he was showing off the necklace you had gifted him.
_________________________________________

He kept fidgeting with the moon pendant, and finally decided to show it off.

"Everyone, look at this." He said, moving closer to the camera, showing the full moon, "Isn't it pretty? I got it as a gift."

He moved back, smiling in the most adorable way.

After the live, when he was about to give one of his 'big hugs' he showed off the necklace again.

"This is my favourite accessory now." He giggled, before hugging the camera.
_________________________________________

You shared the video with Chan, deciding to tease him about it.

*you shared a link*
you're not being very subtle, yk?

Channie 🐺🖤
im just tryna show my gift :)
did you reach your apartment??

not yett
im in a cab
*sent a photo*

Channie 🐺🖤
damn i miss australia
maybe i shouldve come with you

YES YOU SHOULD HAVE
OMG WE COULD GO TO THE
BEACH TOGETHER

Channie 🐺🖤
you're making me wanna
run to the airport
i have sooo much work to do

you should run away

Channie 🐺🖤
we should run away together

where would we go

Channie 🐺🖤
anywhere you wanna go
i'll take you

wowww
chris the flirting master

Channie 🐺🖤
idk what flirting is
i just say what i wanna say
because i love you

STOPPPPP

Channie 🐺🖤
whatt
i didn't do anything wrong
you being perfect is the crime
this aint flirting
im just saying the truth hmm

go back to work christopher.

Channie 🐺🖤
haha
alright baby ;)

___________________________________________

Somehow, talking to Chan cleared your thoughts. You realized that moving to Korea is the best thing you could do for yourself.

You had the perfect job, your perfect guy and the dream life, all at the same place. You couldn't let anything hold you back.

When you finally reached your apartment, you went straight to bed and knocked out for the rest of the day.