The one (extra chp)

Y/N sighed in content, turning around in her seat to face her boyfriend.

Chan smiled at her, eyes shut and lips plump in a pout. She had been sleeping the entire flight, as usual. He wanted to be able to hold her, but the partition between their seats made it hard to even touch her.

The business class seats he had booked weren't as good as he expected.

Just two more hours till they landed in Australia. After months, they finally had time off together and had planned a nice getaway weekend at his parents house.
Just relaxing swims, good food and each others company.

Chan felt a tugging at his heart as he admired his girlfriend. As if his heart wanted more than anything to jump out of his body and nuzzle into her arms.

He leaned over to pull a strand of Y/N's hair away from her face and then cupped her cheek. Her body reacted warmly, as she leaned into his familiar touch.

Chan groaned internally, why had he booked these stupid partitioned seats?
________________________________________

"Hello!" Mrs Bang welcomed Y/N in with a big hug as soon as she opened the door. Y/N, like a child being reunited with her mother after being lost at a fair, melted in her embrace.

Of course, she had met Chan's family before and they had become really close. But today, Chan's mother held her a bit longer.

This was the last time she would enter the house as Chan's girlfriend.

When Y/N pulled back and walked to greet Chan's father and siblings, he hugged his own mother.

"Welcome home" She said, a quiet understanding between the two of them.

He nodded, beaming at the sight of the girl he loved with his family.

Y/N and Chan were excused to go to his old room, which was now sort of a storage room that had been cleared out for the previous owners visit. They unpacked and settled in.

Y/N was in the bathroom, when Chan opened up the small zipper in his back pack where a small, red, velvet box lay. He had been carrying this box around everywhere he went the past week, and now it was almost second nature to have it with him.

His stomach did a flip as he turned the box around in his fingers. How many times had he dreamed of asking Y/N to marry him? To be his for life? How many times had he imagined her in a white dress? Kissing her at the alter? He already spent most nights in her house, but how amazing would it be to live together in a house they could both call home? How amazing-

"Chris?" Y/N's curious voice broke Chan out of his daydream. His heart skipped a beat and he immediately put the box away, zipping the bag up like it contained a secret he was too scared would spill

He turned around with a huge smile, Y/N had just come out of the bathroom. In her bathrobe, she used a towel to dry her damp hair. Her skin fresh and clean.

He lifted himself up, walking closer to her, he took her jaw in one big hand, holding her waist with the other. "Have i reminded you of how beautiful i think you are?" Chan whispered against her ear, pressing his cheek onto her soft one.

"Is this your way of asking if you'll get laid tonight, Mr Bang?" She teased, nipping at the corner of his ear.

"Oh sweetheart, you know i will." His deep voice sent chills down Y/N's back as he pulled his face away, enough to kiss her lips. "I was just wondering if you wanted to take a walk along the beach before that."

Y/N's eyes lit up, "Of course!"

He chuckled, pulling her in for yet another kiss. She moaned slightly as Chan let his hands travel behind her ear, tangling his fingers in her hair, he used this to pull her closer. Y/N's hands immediately went to clutch his shirt, as he allowed his tongue to explore her mouth.