XVII- Intertwined

This is a mess.

An absolute, total, utter mess.

Thats the first thought that popped into your head as Chan opened up the door to the dorm. He walked in, and you followed close behind. Your eyes practically popping out of their sockets.

You stared at the clothes laying around the place, the packets of chips and bowls of instant ramen that lay abandoned on the coffee table, and worst of all, the loud music blasting from one of the rooms.

Chan let out a sigh before calling out, "HAN JISUNG!"

Immediately, the music cut off.

You laughed as Chan shook his head in disappointment.

"I told that idiot to clean up." He said, grabbing a tshirt that lay in front of you and throwing it to the side. "Im sorry its a mess."

"It's okay!" You giggled.

"Oh my god!" You heard a husky voice, turning around to see Jisung walking towards you

Immediately, you bowed.

He did the same, "Hello! You're Y/N, right?"

His english accent was so cute.

You smiled and nodded, "Yes, its so nice to meet you!"

"I told you to clean up, didn't I?" Chan interrupted, stepping closer to your side.

"Yeah yeah, i'll do it" Jisung replied, before turning to you and rolling his eyes as if to say 'can you believe this guy'

Your smile grew wider, and Jisung moved past you to clean up.

"Do you wanna see my room?" Chan said, catching your attention instantly.

"Hell yeah." Your eyes were wide, and it made him laugh.

Something about Chan made all your nervousness drain away. Though it was the first time you had meet in real life, he knew you well enough to know exactly what to say.

He guided you across the house, occasionally stopping to show you stuff.

"This is Hyunjin's room, he went out with a bunch of friends right now."

"This is Changbin's, dont enter here unless you want to be blinded." Chan gave you a look.

Finally, he stopped at a door, and opened it. Immediately, you recognized the room from the various video calls you'd seen it in.

You rushed inside, and plopped down on the bed. It was so soft you bounced back up before settling onto it, comfortably.

His triangle LED lights were off, and his room glowed white. You smiled as he put your suitcase to the side, and sat down beside you.

He sighed, before pushing his body backwards and laying down on the bed. "All the members will be here for dinner, so you'll get to meet them then. Otherwise, we have the whole day to ourselves."

You watched as he put both hands below his head, to support himself. His legs still dangling by the side of the bed.

"What should we do?" You asked, stretching your hand out in front of you.

"Are you jetlagged?"

"A little bit."

"Do you wanna rest for a while?"

"Depends, what did you plan on doing today?"

"Well.. I was going to get some groceries."

"Can i come? I wanna explore Seoul"

He smiled, "I thought you'd never ask."

___________________________________________

"Oh my god!" You grabbed packet after packet of snacks. Chips, candy, jelly, anything that caught your eye. "You cant find these anywhere in Australia!"

You flipped your camera, vlogging the mountains of snacks.

Chan just watched as you filled the cart up with diabetes and high blood pressure, smiling and suggesting snacks he liked.

"I should get stuff for all the members." You turned to him, "Make a good first impression."

Chan nodded, "Sure, Sure."

Chan reached out for a pack of ramen on the top shelf, and put it in your cart.

"Aren't you guys a cute couple?"

You turned around as quick as lightning, to see an elderly woman with a shopping bag in her hands. She smiled at you and Chan warmly, unsurprisingly not recognizing him.

"Oh no-" You began to explain, but she cut you off before you could.

"You're so pretty" She nodded her head in your direction, before turning to Chan. "Isn't she pretty?"

The two of you looked at each other, ears red.

"Uh.. Yes. She's really pretty." Chan said, grabbing your free hand.

You held your camera close to your body, but it still captured all the audio.

Your entire body tingled at his touch.

His fingers intertwined with yours, but his face was cool, smiling at the elderly woman in a charming way.

Of course, he was just pretending.

You bowed to the woman, and she gave you one last smile before walking ahead.

You turned to look at Chan, your eyebrows raised at the weird interaction you had just had.

You pulled your camera up, recording yourself. "Yall i dont know what the fuck just happened."

Chan laughed, and you noticed how he didn't immediately let go of your hand.

"Come on" He laughed, dropping his hand away from yours. "We have to meet the members for lunch."

The two of you walked to the cash register. And you reached into your tote to pull out your wallet, but he was faster.

"Chan! I'll pay." You said, pushing away his hand as he tried to give the employee the money.

"Dont worry, i got it."

"No way, you barely got anything. These are all my snacks." You said, giving the bills to the employee.

"My treat, then." He was about to push your hand away, but before he could, the person behind the register had already taken your money.

He opened his mouth in protest, but you put a finger on your lips to gesture him to not say anything.

"Tsk, so stubborn." He said to your camera, before grabbing the two plastic bags filled with your stuff.

"You love it." You smiled, walking out of the store.
___________________________________________
authors note:
early update because 1k reads ‼️‼️
thanku sm yall 😭
(25/7/23)