XX- Laptop

@user1: EXCUSE MEEEE

@user2: Y/N IN KOREA??

@user3: we're getting new music 🙏

@user4: WAIT IS SHE WITH CHAN

@user5: WHATTTJFJEIRU

@user6: Y/N WE NEED DETAILS

@user7: WHAT IS GOING ONN

@user8: HINT FOR NEW MUSIC?

@user9: someone said shes with chan??

You giggled at the comments under one of your fan-pages post. How did they guess already that you were with Chan?

You leaned back on the bed, scrolling through Instagram since you couldn't sleep.

It felt awfully lonely in Chan's room. If you were in Australia right now, you would be talking to him on call, but now that you were so close to him.. he seemed farther away than ever.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. You thought, when suddenly you heard the door creak open.

Chan's head peeked through the door, and his eyes widened as he made eye contact with you.

"You're awake?" He probably meant to state it, but it came out as a question since he was taken aback.

"So are you." You smiled, so happy that he was here.

He nodded, "I just need to grab my charger."

He walked in, and you caught a glimpse of his bare shoulders before quickly clasping your eyes shut.

"You're shirtless!" You exclaimed, louder than intended.

"Its okay." You heard him chuckle, "Nothing you haven't seen before."

He was right. One time on a late night video call, he had taken his shirt off, claiming he couldn't sleep with it on. You had been okay then, since you could barely see anything other than a little bit of his shoulders.

This was a whole new level of exposed.

"So.. Couldn't sleep?" You asked, opening up one eye to see that his back was faced towards you.

Back muscles!! You thought
Shut up, Y/N. You also thought.

He nodded, turning around. You opened both of your eyes to not seem like an idiot winking.

"I usually cant.. " He said, fiddling with his charger, "Unless you're talking to me."

You smiled keenly. So he did feel the same way.

"Come here." You said, patting the empty space beside you, "I wanna show you something."

"Alright, one sec" He smiled, grabbing a tshirt from his closet and putting it on.