XXXIII- Decisions

"Relax." Jisung put an arm around your shoulder.

You nodded, still shaking your leg in anxiousness.

This morning you'd been woken up by Jisung, who had told you that Chan had already left to meet JYP.

Now, you were sitting outside of his office, waiting for Chan to call you in.

"I just hope he believes Chan." You replied.

"Its the truth, Y/N. He will believe." Jisung reassured.

Just then, the door to the office swung open, and Chan gestured for you to come in.

With shaky legs, you got up. You heard Jisung whisper 'fighting!' from below you.

Immediately when you entered, you bowed deeply to show your respect.

JYP smiled wide at you, putting you a little bit at ease.

"Hello, Chan's told me all about you."

You gave him a smile, scooting closer to Chan.

Chan stood in a calm manner, as if he did this every day. His confidence was attractive as hell.

"So.. Sakurai Toshi stole your tracks?" JYP asked, looking at a few papers on his desk "And he's set to debut in.. 2 weeks."

You nodded, as JYP let out a huge sigh.

"This is quite a nuisance. Chan already has a history with Toshi, so you must understand that im looking at this with an unbiased view."

Your heart dropped just a little, it seemed like maybe JYP wasn't exactly on your side.

"But.." JYP smiled at you, "I believe you."

You breathed out in relief, "Thank you."

JYP laughed, "You were really stressed, weren't you? I heard the tracks. They was quite impressive."

"Thank you." You beamed, "I put alot of work in them, so im glad you think so. "

"Yes well, there's something to be done about Toshi. I've sent for him, so we'll decide right now whats got to be done." JYP said, checking the time on his wrist watch.

As if on cue, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Wow how convenient." JYP muttered, before raising his voice. "Come in!"

You stiffened as Toshi entered the room, his gaze was steadily on the floor.

You felt Chan's fingers slip into yours, and squeezing your arm in reassurance.

You turned to look at his expression, but he looked straight ahead, glaring at Toshi.

"We need to talk." JYP said, his voice stern.

Toshi nodded, he knew what was coming already.

"I can't believe you had the audacity to plagiarize an entire song. " JYP said, cutting straight to the chase.

Shit was about to go down

Chan still held onto your hand, and you hoped your heart wasn't being too loud.

"Sir.. I dont understand why we're having this conversation." Toshi finally spoke up.

You furrowed your eyebrows.

Is this guy insane? You thought

"I mean.. my teaser photo on instagram has 3 million likes already. I think my debut is only going to be beneficial for the company."

Was he really trying to negotiate his way out of this?

You felt beyond angry, but there was someone who was even more furious than you.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Chan step forward, his jaw clenched, ready to attack at any given second.

You squeezed his hand, trying to hold him back.

JYP's gaze shifted from Toshi to Chan's dark figure.

"Are you really going to choose some random nobody you dont know over your own company?" Toshi continued. His tone was so blatantly disrespectful it left you dumbfounded.

That was the last straw for Chan.

He let go of your hand, and shoved Toshi back with force.

"Chan!" JYP exclaimed

"What did you just say?" Chan growled, grabbing the shorter man by his collar.

Toshi, now wide eyed with fear, raised his hands up in defeat.

"Chris, stop!" You interrupted. "We don't need any more trouble."

Chan let out a long breathe, and let go of Toshi. He turned to JYP, furious.

"If you listen to this man, me and my entire team will walk out of this company, and i'd love to see how you would survive without us." Chan threatened JYP, who now nodded in understanding.

"You need to calm down. My decision has already been made." JYP said, gesturing Chan to move back.

"Sir but-" Toshi began, but JYP put up a hand for him to stop talking.

"My decision has been made." He repeated.

"Chan" You whined, pulling him closer to you. You didn't need him to pick a fight right now.

JYP buzzed a button on his table, and two, tall figures walked in. You recognized one of them as the man that had called Chan on the first day you were here.

The day you had met Toshi.

You watched, frozen, as the men escorted Toshi out. You didn't quite now how to process what had just happened.

"So.. " JYP began, giving you a tired smile. "Where was I? Ah yes. I heard your tracks, and i was really impressed."

You bowed to him once more.

"How would you like being represented by JYP?" He said, handing you a brochure.

"Oh?" You raised your eyebrows, reading through the brochure. From beside you, Chan leaned over to read too.

It was the same stuff Toshi had told you about.

"Oh wow." You widened your eyes, "This is.. an honour."

"This means.. You'll work here, in Korea?" Chan said, turning from you to JYP.

The man nodded, "You're extremely talented, Y/N. And we would love to have you as a member of our company."

"I- i dont know what to say." You whispered, feeling tears form in your eyes.

"Its a big change. Take some time to think about it, okay?" JYP smiled, and you realized it was an invitation to leave.

"Thank you so much." You bowed. Chan slipped his hand in yours again, and the two of you turned around.. Walking out.