XLIV- Homecoming

You felt jittery the entire car ride home.
Chan's hand on your thigh and his constant teasing words gave you a hint on what was going to happen that night.

When you reached your apartment, he pulled out his phone.

"One sec, let me just tell the guys i wont be coming home tonight." He said, quickly sending a text before shutting his phone and throwing it on your couch.

You put your purse down, before turning to see he had a small smirk on his face.

"Now you.." He said, walking closer and pulling you into a kiss, "You owe me dessert."

You felt shivers run down your spine as Chan's hands moved from your waist to your lower back.

"Lets take this to the bedroom, shall we?" He whispered, pulling away from your kiss.

You nodded fervently, and to your surprise, Chan leaned down, grabbed your thighs and picked you up, princess style.

You yelped and held onto his shoulders as he leaned down to kiss you yet again. He carried you, almost effortlessly, to your bedroom.

Your bedroom window shone just enough light for you to make out each other's silhouette. Chan did not switch on any lights, choosing to keep the room dimly lit.

He walked in, and dropped you on gently on the bed. He hovered above you, his hands resting on the bed, and trapping you to your place.

"Im gonna make you feel my love tonight." His raspy voice made you close your eyes.

You didn't reply. You couldn't. All you could do, was think about his hands on your skin.

You gasped as he kissed your jaw, trailing down to your neck. You tilted your head slightly to the side, to let Chan have more access.

Chan spread kisses all over your neck, savouring your gasps and noises. At one point, he found your sensitive spot. You moaned slightly as he kissed it.

Your moan seemed to do something to him, as he pulled away.

You opened your eyes to see that he was sitting up and unbuttoning his shirt. You took the opportunity to sit up yourself.

Your eyes didn't leave his hands as they worked their way down his shirt. Once the last button was open, he crawled back towards you.

You kissed him while your hands pulled off the shirt from his body. Doing so, you felt his flexed muscles, his veins and cold skin.

While travelling his hand up and down your back, Chan found the zipper that held your dress in place. In one swift motion, he pulled the zipper down.

Hurriedly, he took the dress off you.

You watched as his eyes scanned your body, now covered in just a lace bra and panties.

He sighed in content, pulling you closer. You wrapped your legs around his thighs as his hands touched every part of you.

He kissed your collarbones, trailing down. With one hand, he held your waist, with the other, he unclasped your bra.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, kissing your body until your nipples were erect.

"Chris.." You whined, as he pushed you backwards. You fell onto the bed while he scooted down so he was closer to your legs.

He kissed your thigh, gradually moving closer and closer to your inner thighs.

You clenched the bedsheets, moaning in anticipation.

Goosebumps rose on your skin as you felt Chan move your pantie away and run his finger up your wetness.

"Someone's excited.." He smirked, as you squirmed under his touch.

"Chris!" You were irritated, desperate for more.

"Patience, babe." He chuckled, before putting a finger inside of you.

You moaned as he pumped, making you roll your eyes back.

"Thats my good girl." He purred, putting another finger inside of you.

You basically screamed, overwhelmed by him.

"You like that, dont you?" His pumps got faster, thrusting in and out of you deeper.

You nodded helplessly, eyes closed shut tightly. Almost immediately, you felt an orgasm coming. You squirmed even more, and Chan must have noticed because you felt his fingers come out of you.

You opened your eyes to protest, but noticed instead that Chan was taking his pants off. You saw his long, hard boner and couldn't control yourself anymore.

"Hurry up!" You said.

Chan tsked at you, "You really need to learn respect, babygirl."

Harshly, he spread your legs, pulled down your underwear. "Dont worry" He said between long breathes, "I'll teach you."

You quite nearly screamed out loud when you felt Chan enter you. He stayed still for a few seconds as you felt his stretch. Pretty soon, he started thrusting into you.

"Oh my god! Chris!" You moaned, you tilted your head back, clenching your eyes shut.

Your hands moved from the bedsheets, to his back, pulling him closer into you as you wrapped your legs around his lower back.

Chan's low growls and grunts mixed with the sound of skin slapping against each other filled the room. Loudest of all, were your moans that encouraged Chan to go faster, harder and deeper.

Pretty soon, you felt yourself reaching your high. Chan too, you noticed, was going to come as his thrusts got sloppier.

One last moan, and you had reached your climax. Chan continued thrusting into you a few more times before he too, reached his high and pulled out.

Your breathing was erratic, your bodies hot and sweaty. Chan plopped down next to you, and immediately, you nuzzled into him.

He wrapped his arms around you as you moulded yourself to fit perfectly into his body.

Exhausted, the two of you fell asleep in each other's embrace.
___________________________________________

The next morning, you woke to an empty bed and the sound of pouring water.

You blinked, adjusting your eyes to the bright light in your room. You were naked, so you looked around to find the closest piece of clothing you could cover yourself with.

Chan's shirt lay crumbled up right beside your bed and so, you picked it up and put it on.

Your body was slightly sore, but you got up to check whether Chan was the one in the bathroom, making that noise of pouring water.

You yawned as you walked in the bathroom to see Chan, still naked, sitting by your bathtub that was now filled with pink- dyed water.

Chan heard you, and turned around with a huge smile.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He said, "I was just going to wake you up."

You smiled back, "Morning. Whats this?"

"Oh! I prepared a bath for us." He said, grabbing your arm and walking you closer towards him, "Im sure you'll need it after last night.."
_________________________________________

authors note: a double- early- update- treat in honour of 90k and ofcourseeee~

HAPPY SUNSHINE YONGBOK LIXIE DAY!! 😍🤪🤯🤤😼😽💅👑🐥☀⭐✨🔥💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛