XXVII- Cough Cough

You stood outside for a second, before you heard the loud noise of men.

That could only be the members. You turned in their direction, and found them walking to you sweaty and panting.

"What happened?" You scanned them, immediately noticing that the broad, curly haired leader was missing.

"There you are! My god, what happened with you and Chan?" Jisung asked

"Uh we just had a little argument, why?" You furrowed your eyebrows as Felix facepalmed.

"No wonder he's acting like this. He's so distracted he cant even dance right."

"What did you guys even fight about?" Minho sighed.

"Just- about this trainee chan seems to hate. I mean I was hanging out with him and-" You struggled to explain to them what had happened. Truth be told, you didn't understand it yourself.

"Oh my god! So he's just jealous?"

You scoffed, "Jealous? He's acting like a prick because he's jealous?! Well he can shove his jealousy up his-"

Seungmin coughed.

"Y/N we have children here.." The members turned to Jeongin.

"We're the same age!" Jeongin exclaimed

You let out a long shaky breathe, "I dont know what Chan's problem is but im tired and i dont want to deal with it."

Felix stepped closer to you, "Are you sure
you're okay?"

You nodded your head, though you could feel your lower lip quivering. "Im okay."

"Awh, come here." Felix pulled you in a hug, and you felt hot tears trail down your cheeks.

You closed your eyes, but you heard as Hyunjin joined in the hug, followed by Jeongin, then Changbin and Jisung, and finally by Minho and Seungmin.

You felt their weight slowly dropping away as they pulled back, one by one.

You wiped the tears from your eyes, "Thank you guys. Where is he anyway?"

"He said he wanted to work on dancing some more." Minho said, "Even though we're supposed to take a break."

"Y/N, dont cry. " Changbin said, giving you a comforting pat on your shoulder, "Dont worry, I'll talk to him."

You smiled through your tears. "Thank you. I just dont understand why he's acting this way." You said, sniffling.

Jeongin's heart clenched. He knew exactly why, but he had promised Chan he wouldn't tell.

"You shouldn't worry about it so much, you have alot of work to do. Let us figure it out, okay?" Felix replied

You nodded, "I'll see you guys for dinner then?"

"Yeah of course." They nodded in agreement.

You bid them goodbye as they had to get back to work, and slowly entered the dance room yet again.

Toshi sat on the couch, scrolling on his phone. He immediately perked up as he saw you.

"Hey, i kinda have to go.. " He trailed off, giving you an apologetic look.

"Oh! Oh no its okay. Go ahead." You smiled at him. You understood that he might have some work, but at the same time, you felt bleak at the thought of sitting alone.

He got up, snaked an arm around your waist and gave you a side hug.

You just stood there, frozen as he left the room.

"Okayy then." You plopped down on the couch, and grabbed your open laptop from the side.

"Work. Yay."

__________________________________________

"Chan, stop!"

The man turned around, furrowing his eyebrows as Changbin switched off the music.

"What? I need to practice" He panted

"What you need to do is talk to Y/N." Changbin scolded.

Chan scoffed, "Where did that come from?"

"Are you for real?" Felix said, gesturing for Chan to sit down.

"No i need to practice the super bowl choreo-"

"Dude, she was crying!" Felix interrupted.

Chan's expression faltered, changing into one of concern. "What are you talking about?"

"We went to go talk to her, she's so upset with the way you're acting." Jisung explained

"Was she alone?" Chan replied

"Seriously? Your jealousy is-"

"No! Its not- its not like that. Was she alone?"

"I mean.. I dont know. She was in the madonna room." Changbin was suspicious, ".. Why?"

"Because she's been hanging out with Sakurai Toshi!" Chan grumbled.

Immediately the members eyes widened. It was as if the name was a cursed one, forbidden to be spoken.

"What?!"

"No way!"

"I thought you got that guy arrested!"

"Chan what's going on-"

"Alright alright hold on." Chan raised his arms, gesturing for everyone to shutup. "She doesn't know what he did, okay?"

Slow realization spread across Seungmin's face, "Wait, so you didn't tell her how you beat Toshi up-"

"Shush! We're not supposed to mention it!" Minho hissed

Chan sighed, "Im sorry, okay? I didn't want her to know what i did and think im some monster."

"You're not the monster Chris, he is." Felix assured him. "I get your intentions but Y/N's really hurt."

Chan rubbed his face with his hands, "I was just trying to protect her but i fucked up, didn't I?"

Jeongin nodded, "I hate to say it but i told you so."

"Alright." Chan replied, "I'll talk to her."
__________________________________________

authors note: early update bcs 12 mfin thousand reads omgg 😭