XXX- Happy ending?

"Oy Y/N, did you hear? Apparently Toshi is going to debut" Felix said, as you walked out of Chan's room.

"Huh?" You scrunched up your face in confusion, putting on a beanie. You were about to leave for a meeting.

"Did he not tell you?" Chan rolled his eyes, teasingly.

"Shutup Bahng." You said, before turning back to Felix. "He never mentioned it."

Changbin walked out of from the kitchen, "Yeah no apparently he came to the producers with a mind blowing song and they decided to move his debut closer."

"How do you guys even know this?" You asked

"We have our connections." Changbin smirked

Felix laughed, "Dont listen to him. Its been blowing up among the JYP artists."

"Well okay.." You said, before you felt the zip of your backpack being opened.

You turned your head as much as you could to see Chan, putting in what looked like a lunch box inside your bag.

"You'll forget to eat." He mumbled, closing the zipper back up and walking back into the kitchen.

You stared after him, dumbfounded.

"Did- did you really cook?" You blinked, "For me?"

He nodded, walking out of the kitchen with his big bottle of water.

"Good luck meeting with the directors." He said, giving you a soft smile.

You nodded, though you weren't very nervous. Today you were going to meet with one of your long time friends, who happened to be a music video director.

You planned on asking her if she'd take up the job for your music video, and you knew she would say yes but you still had much to discuss with her.

"Never in our years of friendship have you cooked lunch for me." Changbin taunted

"Dont be dramatic, you never forget to eat." Chan said, giving changbin a look.

You had a terrible habit of getting lost in your work, and forgetting to eat or drink or do anything.

He'd noticed it.

"Alright, I'm gonna go now." You said, checking the time on your wrist watch.

"I'll see you soon?" Chan asked, opening up the door for you.

You nodded, waving goodbye to all the members, you walked out.
__________________________________________

".. Yes i definitely want to film in Seoul. My heritage had a major impact in shaping me as a person, so I want to pay homage to that- uh sorry."

You fished your phone out of tote bag. Your meeting with your friend has been going exceptionally well, and you were just discussing how you wanted to film the M/V when your phone rang.

You picked it up, turning to the side and covering your face to not be rude.

"Chris, can i call you back late-"

"Y/N! Listen, i need you to come to JYP as soon as possible."

"What? Why?"

His voice was urgent, "Please. Just come as soon as possible."

"Chris, what is this about?"

"Its about Toshi. Just trust me."

You sighed, "Alright.. Be there in like half an hour."

You said goodbye and cut the call, before turning back to your friend.

"Sorry about that" You chuckled, "So Hani.. What do you think? You up for the job?"

"Y/N..you know we've always made a great team." She laughed, "Of course im in!"
_________________________________________

You entered the big glass building,  glowing from the fact that pretty soon.. You were going to be filming the MV for your own song.

You couldn't wait to tell Chan, so you practically ran to where he'd told you to meet him.

The second floor recording studio.

You pressed on the second floor in the elevator, and pretty soon, you'd reached.

"Hi Y/N!" One of the staff members, who was around your age, waved as you passed her.

"Heyy Seori" You gave her a wide grin, and then knocked on the heavy metal doors of the studio.

A second later, Jisung opened it.

You beamed at him, you finally felt like you'd accomplished something, and that all the hard work was finally paying off. You were on top of the world but for some reason, your happiness wasn't being reciprocated by him.

"Thank god you're here." He sighed, moving so that you could enter.

The energy in the room made you feel like something was very wrong, so your smile faltered.

"Whats wrong?" You asked Changbin, who turned to see you as you entered.

Chan sat beside him, immersed in some music he was listening to on his headphones.

Changbin sighed, "We- we got a hold or Toshi's debut song."

"Oh?" You turned from Changbin to Jisung, confused as to why this was such a big deal.

Sure you'd been friends with Toshi, but there was no way you wanted anything to do with him since you'd found out how he treated the other trainees.

"You're gonna wanna hear this." Changbin turned to Chan, plucking the headphones from his ears.

He handed them to you, and at the same time, Chan looked up.

Your eyes widened at his expression. He looked furious.

You took the headphones with cautious hands, placing them on your head.

Chan clicked on play on his laptop, and a soft melody entered your ears.

You immediately felt at ease when you heard the song, it was a nice airy tune, it was comforting, it was familiar.

A little too familiar.

Your head shot up to look at Chan, and the expression on his face confirmed your suspicion.

"Y/N..Thats your song."
___________________________________________

authors note: did someone say ✨drama✨???