XXXIX- Progress

*RING RING RING*

You groaned, turning around and snoozing the alarm on your phone. Unfortunately, you had forgotten to turn off the alarm you had set back in Korea, and it woke you up at the ungodly hour of 4 am.

You tossed in bed, trying your hardest to find that comfortable position to fall back asleep, but it was no use.

You were wide awake now.

You walked to the bathroom in your room. You might as well make the most of your time by contacting a few real estate agents for a house in Korea.

When you switched on the lights of your bathroom, you nearly had a heart attack.

"What the fuck happened to you?" You questioned yourself in the mirror.

Your face was swollen from spending hours sleeping, and the weight of your trip to korea and all the challenges that came along with it was finally starting to show.

"I look like shit." You muttered, grabbing the extra toothbrush from your drawer and tearing it open. "I need to do some skincare."

You decided you would spend the rest of the few hours giving yourself a 'spa' day, doing skincare, trimming your hair to keep it healthy and doing your nails.

As a little treat, you deserved it. Besides, you had to begin filming for your M/V today. The entire crew would be arriving later, so you needed to look at least.. presentable.

So you pulled out your camera from your suitcase and filmed as you did your skincare, nails, hair and just relaxed for a few hours..
_________________________________________

"Alright, cut!" Hani, your friend, and also the director of your M/V said.

You broke your position, settling down comfortably on the sand.

You had just finished filming a shot of the sunset on the beach. And were done for the day.

"Good job!" She said, as everyone cheered and clapped.

You turned to Ahn, who was filming the 'behind the scenes' for you, giving her and the camera a wide smile.

"Lets take some photos." You cheered, getting up and shaking sand off of the dress you were wearing.

After you took photos with the the production crew, and finally got some alone time to relax, you sat down at the beach and showed the camera your view

You flipped the camera so that you were the one being filmed now.

"It looks so pretty!" You smiled, already feeling tears in your eyes. "We're done with day 1 of the filming for 'drifting' and i really feel like we've managed to portray the feelings of escaping. I think adulting, and becoming independent is a coin with two sides where one is just the wonders of freedom and the other, the fears of being alone."