|| 5. Train To Hogwarts

A month had passed since Y/N went to save Harry with Ron, the boy had stayed at the Burrow for a month, now ending as the summer break drew to a close

Y/N had already given Harry the phone Amaryllis bought for him. It took Harry quite a while to figure out the mechanics— and a few instances where Y/N's temper snapped at his slow understanding, but he had managed to get the gist of the basics.

Instagram DM's

Gilderoy Lockhart Hateclub

@ronnieboy : you two excited for school?!?

@no1crimson : ecstatic 

@hairypotter : Yes.

@no1crimson : hairy potter?

@hairypotter : Stop. Don't Talk About It. I Was Typing My Name And It Suddenly Turned Into "Hairy" 🙁

@no1crimson : you can change your username, you know that right?

@hairypotter : What? Ron Told Me That It Wasn't Possible.

@no1crimson : OH MY GOD TURN OFF AUTO CAPITALIZATION

@hairypotter : How?

@no1crimson : what has ron been teaching you?

@hairypotter : Well, He Told Me About This Orange And Black Website.

@no1crimson : RON

@ronnieboy : WHAT I DDINT DO ANYTHING

@no1crimson : whatever bye see you 2 at the station, we're almost there

✴✴✴✴✴

Y/N exited the car as Amaryllis parked it just outside the station. "Now, dear, I'm in quite a rush so I won't be able to see you off. Take care, okay?"

"Yeah, Mom. Love you," Y/N replied. She closed car door behind her. Suddenly, Amaryllis' rolled down the windows, Y/N turned around with a confused expression in her eyes.

"Forgetting something?" Amaryllis teased, a mischievous glint in her eye. Y/N looked at her with a blank expression.

"Mom, I'm thirteen. I'm not doing that anymore," Y/N retorted sternly. Amaryllis playfully rolled her eyes, holding out her arm and gesturing with an exaggerated open-and-close motion, her lips mimicking a kissing motion. 

"Mom!" Y/N groaned in embarrassment, her cheeks flushing. Passersby stole curious glances at the mother-daughter exchange.

 "Come on, give your Mommy a kiss!" Amaryllis cooed, "Do it or you're not getting your allowance for a whole term's worth!" she warned. Y/N grumbled under her breath, prodding her head inside the car through the window and placed a kiss on Amaryllis' cheek before she stormed away angrily. Amaryllis wore satisfied smirk.