|| 12. Pretty

"I'm already feeling seasick," Y/N groaned, her feet dragging through the sand as they arrived at Boracay Beach

"I'm already feeling seasick," Y/N groaned, her feet dragging through the sand as they arrived at Boracay Beach. The group was dressed in swimwear, although bikinis were off-limits under Snape and McGonagall's watchful eyes.

"That's because you skipped breakfast," Aurora scolded, Y/N's stomach audibly agreeing.

"I'm not really a breakfast person," Y/N shrugged, Aurora playfully rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on, you're not a breakfast person, a lunch person, or a dinner person. Are you surviving on air?" Sophie teased, earning a chuckle from Y/N.

"Yeah, are you an ano? I rarely see you eat," Aurora chimed in with a teasing grin, Y/N's laughter continuing as she glanced around the beach.

"I, uh... I need a moment," Y/N whispered suddenly, leaving the group looking puzzled as she walked away.

Y/N maneuvered through the bustling crowd, grains of sand making their way into her shoes as she walked. She looked around, her forehead glistening with sweat due to the scorching heat. The sky was clear, the sun shining brightly over Boracay Beach.

"Hey," a voice whispered, causing Y/N to turn around.

"Hey," Y/N responded, finding Hermione standing there with a cold drink in her hand.

"You okay? You don't look too great," Hermione inquired, her concern evident.

"I'm fine, just... the weather," Y/N mumbled. Lately, the sensation of goosebumps prickling her skin had intensified. She often felt like there was someone behind her, a light breeze brushing against her, yet she couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"Me and the boys are heading to the kayaks, you wanna come?" Hermione offered, catching Y/N's attention.

"Uh..." Y/N hesitated. "Sure," she finally agreed, a small smile appearing on Hermione's face.

"Great, let's go then. We have about three minutes until they start," Hermione said enthusiastically, Y/N nodding as Hermione led the way.

✴✴✴✴✴

"Oh my days, I think I'm gonna puke," Harry exclaimed from the other kayak, sharing it with Ron. Hermione and Y/N were seated together in a different kayak, with the photographer pedaling behind them.

"Why did you agree to this if you knew you were prone to motion sickness?" Y/N asked, amusement evident in her voice.

"I don't know!" Harry yelled in frustration.

"He lost a dare last night during a game of truth or dare," Hermione whispered to Y/N, explaining the situation.

"You didn't invite me?" Y/N teased, raising an eyebrow.

"There's a good reason for that," Hermione retorted, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Really? Now you've got me curious," Y/N prompted, leaning in with a playful grin as Hermione covered her mouth with her hand.