|| 9. Airport Jealousy

Y/N sat in her dorm room, surrounded by an array of clothes scattered across the bed, all in preparation for the upcoming plane journey to the Philippines

Y/N sat in her dorm room, surrounded by an array of clothes scattered across the bed, all in preparation for the upcoming plane journey to the Philippines. The room was a mix of excitement and organized chaos.

Aurora emerged from the bathroom, a towel casually draped over her shoulders. "You all packed up?" she inquired, her gaze sweeping over the scene.

Y/N nodded in affirmation. "Yeah, just need a few more shirts, I think," she replied, turning her attention to Aurora's appearance. A playful grin formed on her lips as she teased, "Well, aren't you all dressed up?"

Aurora struck a pose, clad in a vibrant tropical outfit. Her response carried a touch of pride, "Fun fact, I'm actually Filipino."

Y/N raised an eyebrow, intrigued by this revelation. "You're Filipino? I thought you were Mexican," she admitted, a hint of surprise coloring her tone.

Aurora rolled her eyes in good humor. "What, just because my last name's Rodrigo?" she shot back, her playful retort accompanied by a knowing smile.

Y/N's response was cut short, caught between her initial assumption and Aurora's genuine heritage. With a sheepish grin, she conceded, "Well..." trailing off, acknowledging her hasty judgment.

"Kah-musta!" (HelloSophie's voice rang out, her attempt at pronouncing the greeting drawing chuckles from both Aurora and Y/N.

"(Hello) Kamusta, really?" Aurora chimed in with an amused smile.

Sophie shrugged nonchalantly, seeking confirmation, "What, did I not say it right?"

A playful exchange followed. "I'm practicing Ta-Gah-Hlog with Seraphina, she said it was alright," Sophie explained, her effort to learn the language earning chuckles from Aurora and Y/N.

"Anyways, the train leaves in two, better make it quick," Sophie declared, grabbing her trunk as she headed out of the dorm room. Time was ticking, and the impending departure was a reminder to keep things moving.

✴✴✴✴✴

Instagram DM's

Gilderoy Lockhart Hateclub

@ronnieboy : HELLOOOOOOOOO WORLDDDDD

@no1crimson : shut up

@ronnieboy : wow ok um rude

@harrypotter : @no1crimson By The Way, Thank Amaryllis For Signing The Waiver For Me

@no1crimson : dzuhh no problem dude

@no1crimson : OH MY GOD YOU FINALLY CHANGED UR USERNAME????

@harrypotter : 😊

@harrypotter :😝

✴✴✴✴✴

The group piled into the compartment on the train, the excitement of the trip palpable. Y/N slouched onto her seat, stretching with a contented groan.