CHAPTER 21

GRACE
                         ________________

" Please, somebody help," I remember the scream and the constant feeling of hopelessness from that one night I've been wishing to forget, how my feet were stuck underneath the wreckage of a car I used to drive a life time ago, " Help," I remember ...

" Please, somebody help," I remember the scream and the constant feeling of hopelessness from that one night I've been wishing to forget, how my feet were stuck underneath the wreckage of a car I used to drive a life time ago, " Help," I remember how my voice was so raspy from screaming on the top of my lungs for what felt like the longest minutes of a whole life.

Memories flashes before my eyes like it happened just yesterday until I shake myself together letting out a deep breath as I look up, the smoke coming from Zemo's penthouse carries out over the night sky before I see at least two set of firefighters already running toward the opposite direction in the rush of the crowds heading outside.

My pulse beats rapidly as everything turning into a blur from the suffocating haze and all I can see is the blazing red and blue lights around me as soon as James and I finally fighting our way outside the main lobby, my ears rings from all the noises at once. Part of me aware of the screaming voices around us whilst the other half of me is trying to keep it together the seconds my eyes meets the two paramedics coming out off the back of ambulance just six feet away from where I'm standing.

" Call ER we need OP ETA 3 minutes," I remember how I was already half awake that night while my limp body being strapped down the gurney with at least two paramedics sitting in the tight space of the back of the ambulance," Get the second bag, she's losing a lot of blood already," I heard one of them said it with a full urgency in his voice," Do we get any of her emergency contact yet?" said the other one before she looked down somewhere below my already blurry eyesights," Cops just confirmed her aunt is on the way," I heard another person said it,
" No," I remembered how weak my voice came out it was barely make it to any of the paramedics,
" Check if there's any hemorrhage, okay people let's move," I heard someone yelled before everything went silent.

" Do we have a name?" I woke up to a loud beeping sounds with my body being pushed aside," Grace Marelyn, 22, car crashed- PDs said she've been down there over eight minutes," Said one of the nurse stood by somewhere within the room," BP's dropping, shard glass over the waist, massive blood lost- we almost lost her pulse on the ride," I heard someone said the words out in a rush," Put her in the monitor, rapid transfusion, get the X-ray ready, let's see how deep the shard went,"
" We got her emergency contact on the way, I need status," Someone said in a rush as I try to adjust my eye sights from the light above me," Palmer, what's her status?" I heard the same person asked the questions again before things went into echoes,
" Did you said eight minutes?"
" BP's dropping,"
" No pulse, V-fib, charge to 200, everyone stay clear,"
" Grace hey, come on,"
" Somebody get me 3mg epi,"
" Recharge, clear,"
" BPs dropping, move it,"
" Grace,"
" Grace,"
" Grace?"
" We need to stop the bleeding,"