Good Omens Thoughts

SPOILERS!!

I had heard about this show for sometime but I didn't have Amazon Prime. Now that I got my own membership, I decided to give it a watch. And I'm glad I did! I thoroughly enjoyed this show, thought it was very funny and very interesting.

David Tennant and Michael Sheen are easily the best part of the show. Everytime they came on screen I was engaged with what was going on and their back and forth. Probably among the best chemistry between two actors I've seen, Jensen and Jared as Sam and Dean is still the best.

Favorite part is the episode that showed Crowley's and Aziarphale's friendship throughout the years and I was like I want more of that, please!

The look and music for the show is really good, the theme song, or theme music, is probably among my favorite theme songs to listen to.

Some of my complaints for this show is probably on the side characters. I thought the kids were good but then when the actor for Adam, who is the Anti-Christ, goes dark he's acting is suddenly stiff and wooden. I don't know if it was the directing or the actor not having enough acting experience but he was alright but could've been better. I hate being too harsh on a kid actor.

The witch and the guy that was a descendant of the witch hunter (can't remember their names), either I wasn't understanding them but I felt that they were pointless. They didn't really do much. Could say the same for the old man that is the surviving leader of the witch hunting group and his neighbor but the old man is working for Crowley and Aziarphale so he does add a bit of something.

I also thought in the finale with them stopping Armageddon was done way too quickly. It was just the show was building up to something epic and then Adam was able to do it all on his own. Also a waste of Benedict Cumberbatch's talent as the of voice Satan, cause he only said like the same three or four lines multiple times before Adam just did the whole "You're not my dad!" argument.

Sounds like I'm being overly critical but this is just how I feel and like I said, I did like the show. And from the looks of the trailer for season 2, it looks like it's gonna be what I wanted which is mostly about Tennant and Sheen so I am very excited for that.

I do recommend this show but I will say it has that British humor to it and I know some people don't like or get British humor. And if you are overly religious, I'm not sure you'll like it either. I have my own beliefs but I was never offended by it.

But that is just my thoughts on it, let me know what you guys thought. And are you guys excited for Season 2?