Q&A Pt 3

Alright! Time for part 3 of my Q&A! I wanna say thanks so much for all of the questions! And if there is a question you asked but don't see on here, I'd suggest to look at my other 2 Q&A as there's a chance I've already answered it or there's been a couple of questions that people asked me and I didn't know how to respond, like asking me which character I like but it's from a show or movie I don't know.

But anyway, on with the questions!

1. Will you ever do a face reveal

No. In all honesty, it's because I'm not comfortable of revealing my face on this site. At least not yet. Also, I take horrible pictures and I don't think you guys want to see my ugly mug, lol.

2. Will you do a VOICE reveal?

Uh....can you do that on this site? If you can, then I don't know as I don't know how to do that. But maybe once I figure it out, I might.

3. What show are you binging on netflix or hulu?

Don't have Hulu and I really haven't watched anything on Netflix lately. I think the last thing I watched on Netflix was that whole Tiger King documentary everyone went crazy about a few months ago. No, I take that back the last thing I watched was that Chris Hemsworth movie where he had to save that kid. Freaking can't remember the name of the movie but the Russo Brothers directed it as well.

4. Can you see your writing go further in the future?

No, this is more of a hobby type thing. I used to wanna be a writer but I don't think I'm creative enough to be like a professional. 

5. What would your next story be? Marvel or DC? Which is better for you?

I guess you're asking if the next story I'm doing is either of the 2 but to be honest I don't know what my next book is gonna be. I do wanna assure people that yes the Male!Ellie x Reader of the Last of Us pt 2 is coming but it might be awhile, due to the game is very emotionally draining to me and I'm still trying to figure out how I want the story to go.

And I'll be getting back into Supernatural real soon as well. 

6. What did you think about The Batman trailer starring Robert Pattinson?

At first when I head that he was cast as Batman, I was really, really, really worried. But after that trailer, I'm interested. I hope it's good and I do hope Robert does well but we will see when it comes out.

7. Are you a big fan of DC or watch any movies, TV or play any of the games?

I do love DC and I also love Marvel, I love both. I've seen most of the DC movies, animated and live action included. I lost interest in the live action TV shows years ago as they really made them more like stupid teen drama shows and had to throw in political crap instead of it being about the superheroes.

I love the DC animated shows they are good but I haven't seen that Harley Quinn cartoon yet although I've heard it's good.

As for the games, I've played some of them. The Arkham games and the Injustice games come to mind but thats it. Although I am interested in that Gotham Knights game, that looked cool.

8. Who is your favorite singer?

This might be controversial but I like Michael Jackson. I know about the whole supposed thing with his personal life but you can't deny that the man was talented in making music and dancing. I love his music, I can't get enough of it!

9. Who is your favorite character in The Last of Us?

Joel Miller. 100%.

That's why I was so devastated on what happened to him in the sequel. 

He's such a fascinating, complex, relatable and sympathetic character that I can't help but love him. And I still stand by saying that he deserved better in the sequel.

Whether you agree or disagree on what he did at the end of the 1st game, and to what happens to him in the sequel, you can't deny that he is a great character.

I will also defend him til the day I die!

10. How would you describe your personality?

I'm a quiet laid-back type of person. 

11. What are the next books you wanna make and which was your favorite to write?

Well, I know I still have to do the Matrix sequels. I'm hoping to get back into that but I'm just trying to find a good transcript of the movie. And since I just finished watching them, a part of me wants to do the Bill & Ted movies but I'm on the fence about that. Let me know what you guys think.

As for my favorite to write, well that would be The Walking Dead series. I am really proud of those. I also enjoyed doing The Last of Us Part 2 as I basically got to write my own happy ending lol.

12. Do you have a job?

Yes, I do. I work in the kitchen of my local hospital.

13. Have you played the Spider-Man PS4?

This question, for some reason, was very popular but I will say I've played a little bit of it but not the whole thing. I've been meaning to I've just never got around to it. I've been told it's good and I saw a little bit when my brother played it and it looked fun.

14. Ever thought doing the older marvel stuff before the Avengers? Like X-Men and so on? Also ever thought of writing about other movies like say Australia or even more shows that may have liked growing like Avatar the Last Airbender?

I hadn't really thought about doing the older Marvel stuff. I did think about doing X-Men so it would connect with my Logan fan fic, I just hadn't really felt like doing it and plus it has been years since I've seen those movies. I'm gonna need a refresher on those lol.

And you mention a movie called Australia? I've never heard of that and I'm not a fan of Avatar the Last Airbender.

I tend to write books of stuff that I like cause that at least motivates me to write the books. Cause if I did books of stuff I don't care for then it ain't fun for me and it feels like a chore. 

I also think there was a question asking if I've been to Disneyland or Disney World, I will say no I've never been there. I haven't even been to Universal Studios either. Just never had the money to go but I'm saving up money to hopefully go one day.

But anyway that seems to be all of the questions that were asked. Thank you guys for all of the questions and I hope you guys have a great day.

Stay safe

Wash your hands

Wear your masks when you go out

Be kind to one another

Love ya guys 3000!