List Of Movie Thoughts

I know I usually put up a thoughts chapter about any movie I see and I just hadn't been able to do it cause I've just been busy with work and I've had other things going on in my life I hadn't had the time to put my thoughts.

So on this chapter will be a list of movies I've seen lately and basically give my quick thoughts on them. I am not a critic I am just some girl who enjoys movies and wanted to share my thoughts on movies and read and discuss your thoughts on it. Some of these movies came out last year and some of these are movies I just recently saw.

Up first is...

Spider-Man No Way Home

Okay so this movie came out almost two years ago but I wanted to say that this was a fun movie and I did love that they were able to bring in some of the actors from the other Spider-Man movies into this one, including Andrew and Toby. It was nice seeing how they and Tom Holland's Spider-Man interacted and I kinda wish there was more of it in the movie cause all three of them played off each other so well.

I don't really have any complaints for it other than the way they bring the villians and the other Spider-Mans' is a bit weird. I mean, what with Strange agreeing to do the spell to make everyone forget that Peter is Spider-Man is a bit weird and that Strange didn't really explain what the spell actually does before doing it.

But I do forgive that as the rest of the movie makes up for it.

Doctor Strange And The Multiverse Of Madness 

I actually loved this movie and thought it was alot of fun a day Zombie Strange was freaking cool. Elizabeth Olsen was great as a villainous Scarlet Witch, probably her best performance in the entire MCU movies she's been in. Benedict was great as Doctor Strange as always. The girl that plays America Chavez I thought was great although I wish she was developed a bit more and did more stuff.

Two complaints I have with this movie are I wish we got to visit other universes' and that this movie was a bit longer. Other than that I did enjoy it and I can't wait for the third movie whenever we get one.

Ghostbusters: Afterlife

This was the movie that the 2016 movie should have been! I thought this movie was really good and gave great respect to the original 2 Ghostbusters movies. I loved all the new characters and while I do think them using Gozar (think I spelled it wrong) again was a bit annoying, I get it as they are reintroducing the world again.

I also loved what they did with Egon in this movie. While this movie did have a lot of those nostalgia baits and 'member berries throughout the movie, I didn't mind it. Again this is a follow up to the two original Ghostbusters movies, unlike that crappy 2016 movie.

I'm also excited for the sequel and can't wait to see what else they are gonna do.

Black Adam

I actually did enjoy this movie thought it was a lot of fun but I kinda wish they delved more into Black Adam as the bad guy than being an anti-hero at first. I thought Hawkman and Doctor Fate were awesome. And some of the action sequences were cool.

The kid was a bit annoying and I am sad we are not gonna get that showdown between Black Adam and Superman. But I guess DC is rebooting again and trying to learn and fix from their mistakes.

Wakanda Forever

Oh, boy...um, this movie was just alright for me. I mean there were times I felt that the movie dragged on a bit. And I know with the passing of Chadwick Boseman, they had to find a way to honor T'Challa and they integrated his real life death into the movie but....unpopular opinion I kinda wish they went with the recast idea. I mean, Marvel's done it before, twice actually! (Mark Ruffalo as Hulk instead of Edward Norton and Don Cheadle as Rhodey instead of Terrance Howard)