Thoughts on Phase 4 of Marvel

So recently, Marvel announced their Phase 4 of movies at Comic Con. And I thought I should share my thoughts on those.

So one of the first movies they announced was called The Eternals. I don't really know who the Eternals are but I am interested in seeing it. They haven't revealed what the movie is about but I am excited cause Angelina Jolie is gonna star in it and I've always liked her.

Next one is what I'm really looking forward to is Black Widow. Finally, this character is getting her own movie! And those people at Comic Con were lucky enough to see some footage from the movie (I really need to save up money so I can go to San Diego during Comic Con lol). Anyway, Black Widow should've gotten this movie a long time ago, she deserved it more than Captain Marvel IMO.

The next up is Shang-Chi. I don't know anything about this character or even heard of him but I am curious about this as it's new and different. Plus it seems we are gonna get the real Manderian (think I spelled that wrong), instead of the one we got in Iron Man 3.

Next up is Thor Love and Thunder. I was excited for this one, especially since the director of Ragnarok was coming back until they announced that Natalie Portman was coming back as Jane Foster, not only that....she's gonna take the mantle as Thor. 

Now I'm worried.

I'm trying to keep an open mind but...that has me really worried. I'm hoping they're not gonna pull an stupid gender politics or Feminist crap like they did with Captain Marvel. But I guess I'll wait until I hear more about the movie and see the trailer.

Next one is probably my most anticipated one, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. First of all, YES! Strange's got a sequel! Second, Scarlet Witch is gonna team up with him, double YES! And the director from the 1st Doctor Strange movie is coming back so triple YES! They also said they are really gonna play up the gothic and horror elements in this movie.

So the Doctor Strange sequel sounds like it's gonna be a scary movie, which is intriguing, and it makes me wonder if Nightmare is gonna be the villian. For those of you wondering, Nightmare is a long time Doctor Strange villian and his name should be self-explanatory. He's a being that gives people horrify nightmares and visions. So if you guys thought the Mysterio vision scenes in Far From Home is crazy, you guys ain't seen nothing yet!

The final movie they announced officially, is they are rebooting Blade. I haven't seen the original Blade movies, but this had me intrigued to watch the original Blade movies and then see this new version when it comes out.

They did say that there will be Guardians 3, Black Panther 2 and Captain Marvel 2, those are in development but they are coming. And they did hint that they are gonna do Fantastic Four and X-Men. And I'm sure they're gonna do a Spider-Man 3 but they just hadn't announced it yet. So I'm excited for that.

They also announced a bunch of shows for the Disney + streaming service, like:

Falcon and The Winter Soldier 

WandaVision

Loki

What if...?

Hawkeye

And I am probably gonna be broke cause I would need to pay for service for the Disney + and all of these shows sound awesome. Especially since WandaVision is gonna tie into the Doctor Strange sequel.

Now I don't think this is the complete Phase 4 but it's a start. I bet they're gonna wait to announce more at D23, which is basically Disney Con, and we will probably get more information about Phase 4.

All in all, I'm pretty excited to see what's coming and it's just great to be a Marvel fan today lol. Tell me what you guys think! What are you guys most excited for?