Thoughts on The Last Of Us 2 Trailer

Okay, just so I can get this out of the way....

OH MY GOD GUYS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! HOLY SHIT!! I'M SOOO HYPED FOR THIS GAME!!! I'M SO GLAD WE GOT TO SEE JOEL AND WE KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING OUT!!!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!

Okay, I think I'm done. But yeah, I am super hyped for this game! Feburary 21 can't come soon enough!

Anyway, so the trailer starts out with Dina asking Ellie how she would rate their kiss. Then you get to see some beautiful shots of this community, which I believe is Tommy's place. 

Then it looks like Dina, Ellie and few other people are out on scavenging. Next it looks like Dina and Ellie search around but then Dina is gone. Ellie goes to look for her and ends up in a cabin where she gets ambushed and pleads to the guys to not do anything. But they end up shooting Dina or shooting Jesse, I don't know. People think this group shoots Jesse and kidnaps Dina but idk, someone gets shot!

There also seems to be some sort of time jump, probably months or a year, and Ellie is planning on finding these people and killing them. Tommy tries to warn her to not go out there, it's suicide, but Ellie is like I don't care.

You also see some clickers, which look more terrifying than before, and some of the humans you kill and I think there was also a dog you fight, I think...it was hard to see as it went by so fast.

So you just see a bunch of scenes of Ellie being a badass and then the last few seconds, which made me smile the most and giggle with glee. Someone grabs Ellie and at first she struggles but stops when she realizes the person means her no harm.

Then she turns around and there is, my man, Joel. I'm so glad we finally got to see him and it is confirmed that he is alive!

I am super excited and I've already preordered the game and I can't wait to get this game in my hand! And as for the fan fic, it is a huge possibility! But it probably be alittle bit after the game comes out and after I play it.

I know we are gonna get more information about the game soon and I can't wait to see what else that Naughty Dog has for us!
Let me know what you guys thought! And are you guys excited for this game?