Love after pain (aftercare)

A/N: HappyLittleKill is writing fluff for the first time, yall better be prepared for it.
*******************************************

Wooyoung sniffled and wiped his tears messily against the bedsheets as his body relaxed after finally given permission to let his orgasm free.

San had edged him a painful amount of times before he gave him permission that he ended up crying for it.

But that's how they liked it.

A sadist and a masochist, a dominant and a submissive, a tamer and a brat.

They perfectly completed each other.

"You did so well baby..." San praised his boyfriend as he stroked his hair, immediately breaking out of character. "You were great."

It made Wooyoung smile up at him. "You almost had me use our safe word there..."

San gently stroked his cheek. "Really? I'm sorry...you should give me a warning when I get close to your limits next time, okay?"

San enjoyed hurting the other in bed, but never crossed his lines and he never would.

There's a fine line between pain and pleasure and San was good at defining that line and not crossing it.

"I'm exhausted and hungry..." Wooyoung pouted, slowly sitting up wincing as the pain started hitting.

He had bruises all over, handprints, belt and stick strikes, handcuffs and nipple clamps bruises, red candle wax still sticking to some areas. He was a mess.

But a happy one.

"Hey hey... don't move." San quickly but gently pulled him back. "I'll order food then we can go shower, okay?"

Wooyoung nodded, laying back on his stomach.

San smiled, playfully patting his bruised bottom, making him whine and giggle. "Good boy." He grabbed his phone to order dinner. Of course, Wooyoung's favorite.

"Let's shower while the food arrives." San got up and carried his boyfriend bridal style to the bathroom, after removing all the toys and devices out and off him.

Once he was set down, Wooyoung leaned his head against San's chest while the latter adjusted the water temperature.

"It's going to sting a little, okay baby?"

Wooyoung nodded, letting San wash him from head to toe, being so gentle and only using his hand with the body wash because the loofah would be too rough for his delicate skin right now.

When San stood up again after washing the other's legs, he was greeted with a tired smile. "Hey..."

They kissed under the shower, a kiss full of love and appreciation.

"I love you, my baby boy."

"I love you too..."

After their relaxing shower, San patted Wooyoung's body dry with his towel, then his hair, before blow drying it.

Wooyoung was almost dozing off at the gentle touches and words of his boyfriend.

"Now go lay down on the bed and wait for me, but don't you sleep."

Wooyoung nodded, doing as told and laying naked on his stomach and playing with his phone to stay awake while San dried himself and put on his underwear and pajama pants, choosing to stay shirtless tonight.

He grabbed soothing cream from the nightstand and gently rubbed it on all the red areas on his boyfriend's body, who was whining under him.

"It's alright darling, this will make it better." He comforted while doing his work.