Ray of Love

This is based on my other book Ray of Love.
(Do check it out if you'd like!)

But what if...

San was a regular customer?

.

.

.

San chugged another drink as he looked around, the loud music and flashing lights annoying him and the alcohol making his brain slightly foggy.

"Another one?" Seonghwa, the bartender offered.

San looked up at him and shook his head, not wanting to get too drunk. "When will Ray arrive?"

Ray (real name Wooyoung) was the most -and possibly the only- popular prostitute that worked in the club.

Everyone knew about him.

He was a beautiful and confident man that knew how to drag a line of men and women behind him.

Older men worshipped him.

They were ready to pay any amount to be able to spend a night with him.

If he agrees that is.

Ray walked in, dressed in the most eye catching fashion as always, make up and hair perfect, eyes on him as he walked towards the bar.

Seonghwa nodded his head towards the boy that came towards them. "There he is."

San turned to look and immediately smirked.

That boy never stops looking better everyday.

"Hey hyung, my regular." Wooyoung sat down on the stool next to San. "Hey, you're here tonight." He smiled.

San was one of his favorite customers.

Rich, handsome, very well built, clean body, rough, and good in bed.

All in one package, it was rare.

So of course, whenever San was there, Ray would choose hin to spend the night with.

Because he was able to pay for a whole night and not just a quick service.

San checked Ray out from head to toe. "You look good tonight."

"Don't I always?"

With a chuckle, San nodded. "Of course...what took you so long? I'm getting drunk here..."

"I had a quick call before I came here." Wooyoung leaned in, placing his hand on San's shoulder. "Plus...I like you better in bed when you're drunk."

San raised an eyebrow, he always hated it when others shared Ray with him on his night. "How many times have I told you to turn down any offers when I'm here? I'll pay you whatever they offer."

"I didn't know you were here."

"Well if you give me your phone number, I'd be able to tell you."

Wooyoung laughed loudly. "Nice try, but no thanks."

San pushed his cheek out with his tongue in annoyance. "Let's go, I don't want to waste more time here."

As always, in a rush to leave.

Wooyoung smiled in victory. "Alrighty sir."

San drove his car to a luxurious hotel, taking Wooyoung's hand as they walked in. He already had a VIP room reserved and ready for them.

"You never disappoint." Wooyoung smiled, looking around as he entered the beautifully decorated room.

He gasped in surprise when a pair of big hands were gripping his waist from behind. "Woah, slow down...we have the whole night..."