Stone Heart (pt. 3)

San and his slave helped Yeosang to San's bedroom as he was slipping in and out of consciousness.

"Master...let's lay him on my bed." Wooyoung suggested as they carried the boy to his little room and laid him on the bed.

Yeosang screamed when his back hit the mattress, immediately turning onto his stomach.

The scene brought tears to Wooyoung's eyes, turning to look at San. "I'll take care of him master...thank you."

San nodded. "I'll send the maid to get you what you need."

.

.

"How are you feeling now?" Wooyoung smiled a little, looking at his friend after he helped him wash up, clean and wrap all the wounds and gave him painkillers.

"Much better...thank you...really." Yeosang sighed, resting his head on his arms as he laid on the stomach.
"You risked your safety for me."

"Don't say that, you helped me countless times at Paradise."

"It's different with an owner, it's worse...you really didn't have to."

"We both have nothing to lose, Yeosang."

Yeosang smiled a little. "True...but you're still new to this, please don't be so reckless."

"I don't know...master has been really nice to me so far..."

"Choi San?"

Wooyoung nodded. "Whatever we heard about him...isn't true...he hasn't even touched me yet, and look at this, I have my own room."

"Hasn't touched you yet? You mean you-"

"Still a virgin, yes."

"Wow...what about the rumors? I mean...is there a possibility he would turn?"

Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders. "It's been two weeks, why would he wait? He pretty much asked me to drop all the rules we were taught, he makes sure I get three nutritious meals a day, he gives me my own room with actual clothes and books to read, the only restriction I have is not leaving his room without him, which now that I think about it makes sense, he's just protecting me from his assistant."

Yeosang sighed. "It's sad that we think the bare minimum is luxury..."

"This is better than I have ever lived before, Yeosang, I'm willing to do anything he tells me to in order to stay....and to be honest..." Wooyoung rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't mind giving him the last thing I have left...he's growing on me..."

"He bought you, please don't forget that."

"I don't care anymore...it's not like we ever had better chances at life, as long as we live in this country, we will be poor fighting for food every day no matter how hard we work so people like Choi San and Park Seonghwa can live in this luxury."

"We had our dignity before-"

"What dignity for fucks sake? My mother had to knock on doors to ask for money to be able to afford a blanket during the winter, or some warm clothes...and you know that best Yeosang, you had to go as far as selling yourself to slavery to help your family live better."

Yeosang kept his gaze down as memories weighed him down. "Don't get your hopes so high up, you'll be returned by the end of the month and then you won't find someone like Choi San ever again...they've brainwashed you to think like this."

Wooyoung shook his head. "I don't care anymore...I'm giving my first time to Choi San...at least then no one can forcefully take it from me."

"You like him, you want it to be him, that's fine...but remember, you're setting yourself up for the worst heartbreak when he gets rid of you."