The Prince and His Butler

Once upon a time.

There was a young prince.

Named Wooyoung.

The only son of the king Jung.

The prince had a butler.

The butler was named San.

The prince and his slightly older butler quickly became friends.

Wooyoung was very happy to finally have someone to play with inside the palace.

Years passed, and the two grew older together.

And grew closer.

To soon realize their feelings were no longer platonic, but now romantic.

But of course, neither spoke up.

Because both knew, it wouldn't end well.

And always the same question crossed their minds.

What if he doesn't return my feelings?

And now the morning sun rose and filled the prince's room with its warm rays.

And it was time to wake him up.

His butler walked in, opened the curtains and turned to wake the prince up with a smile. "Your highness, it's time to wake up."

Wooyoung's face scrunched up when the bright sunlight hit his face and woke him up.

Along with the beautiful voice he loved so much.

He sat up, rubbing his face then yawning. "I'm up..."

"Good morning, your breakfast is ready."  San set the tray on his prince's lap and carefully poured a cup of hot tea for him.

Wooyoung stared down sleepily at his breakfast. "I don't have appetite."

San chuckled, he was used to hearing this every day. "My prince...you have to eat your breakfast, it's an important meal you can't skip."

It made the prince pout, slowly starting to eat.

While his butler went to prepare his bath.