Sunshine at The Park

A\N: This is a special request by and for : @jangsinhyeon For her birthday

Please wish her a late happy birthday! And hope you liked it <3
*****************************************

Another bad day at work.

Every day is a bad day when you hate your job.

That was the case for Choi San.

He worked as a waiter in one of the cafes near his apartment building.

Rude customers everyday, lazy coworkers, angry boss, and everything that could possibly ruin his day.

Every single day.

He took a deep breath to stay calm after a customer complained about her order for the second time and he had to return it.

"Upset customer?" Yunho chuckled as he pat his friend's shoulder. "Let me take this."

San let out a sigh, always thankful for his best friend and coworker. "Thank you, table 9 outside."

Yunho nodded, taking the tray from San and walking out with a smile.

San looked up at the clock on the wall, it was time for his lunch break.

Finally.

He grabbed his lunch from his bag and walked out of the cafe, making his way to the park across the street and finding a bench to sit on.

He sighed, leaning his head back and closing his eyes to just relax for a moment.

But the second he opened his eyes, it was the second his life would change.

A beautiful boy that looked around his age, sitting on the grass with a little girl and playing like no one else existed in the world

San had to remind himself to breathe upon seeing the scene.

It wasn't just the boy's beauty.

Him playing with the little girl, talking to her, laughing with her, taking care of her.

It was all so sweet and so cute.

It immediately made his day better.

He just kept staring and smiling to himself as if he was with them, forgetting to even eat his lunch.

Time felt like nothing until his phone rang, and Yunho told him he needs to get back to work.

Even when packing his things, San's eyes stayed on the two, but they never noticed him.

With one last glance and a sigh, he went back to the cafe.

The rest of his day wasn't as bad. He just finished his shift and went back home.