The Prince and His Butler (pt.2)

"My family?"

"Yes, you come to visit them often, right? This time I wanna come with you."

San smiled a little. "As you wish, your highness, anything you want."

Wooyoung grinned happily, excitement filling him as they headed towards San's family house.

It was a nice looking cottage that made the younger immediately smile upon seeing. "Here?"

San nodded. "Here."

San went first and knocked on the door until his mother opened it with a wide smile

San went first and knocked on the door until his mother opened it with a wide smile. "Sannie! Aw darling, what a surprise, I missed you! Come in! Your sister and her children are here."

San smiled, hugging his mother back. "I missed you too mother...but I have a guest with me."

"Of course dear, bring them in!"

San let the prince go in first and then he followed, saying hi and hugging everyone before introducing his said guest. "This is..." the two shared eye contact before San finished his sentence. "Wooyoung, he works at the palace with me."

Everyone greeted Wooyoung nicely, San's mother reaching to shake his hand. "Oh I'm so happy to know San has friends at the- oh my god, how are your hands so soft? What do you work?"

Wooyoung quickly pulled his hand back, looking up at San for help.

"He's a chef, mother...so he's always wearing gloves."

"Ahh a royal chef...that's amazing~ you must be really good."

"Eh...I guess...thank you." Wooyoung smiled, moving closer to San again.

"I'm making lunch just now, why don't you help me and give me some of your secrets~"

"Em mother please...he cooks day and night for living, let's give him a break."

Mrs. Choi sighed then laughed. "Right, I'm sorry."
She nudged her San. "I can see something between you two, are you sure you're just friends?" She teased.

San rolled his eyes. "Why don't you show me what you're making, hm?" He held his mother's arm and pulled her to the kitchen.

Wooyoung felt nervous when San wasn't by his side anymore, looking around him and smiling at the children.

San's sister, Haneul,  smiled. "My mother has a point...you do have perfect skin and hair...what do you do to achieve that?"

"Erm...nothing...it's all just natural I guess..." He smiled nervously, thinking how San takes care of his skin and hair every day to make them flawless like this.

He looked around him, admiring the place. It wasn't big, but it was so warm and cozy.

It truly felt like a family home.