Love Letter

Choi San was the most popular guy in his high school.

He was always used to getting compliments, confessions and love letters.

Many love letters.

So many they would fall out of his locker as soon as he opens it at the end of every school day.

Sure it was nice for a teenager to feel so charming, but it was also annoying.

Because these girls or maybe even boys didn't stop putting letters in his locker every day.

It got to a point where he stopped reading them at all.

"San!" Yunho waved as he walked the hallway towards his best friend. "Are you ready to go home?"

San hummed, opening his locker and taking a step back when the letters flooded and fell to the floor.

"When will they stop." San sighed, collecting them all and looking around him to make sure no one was looking so he could throw them in the trash.

Yunho could only laugh. "How cruel of you to just throw them away."

"Because I know they'll say nothing new. A person should stop after being rejected...and let's be honest, they don't like me for me, they just want to be with the popular guy."

"Come on San, you're nice, funny, smart and handsome all in one."

"Well they don't know that because they've never talked to me...I could be the meanest student and they'd still send letters."

San closed his locker again and turned around, his eyes following a student walking past them with quick steps, as if not wanting to be seen.

"Do we know him?"

Yunho nodded. "Of course we do, he's with us in class."

"Really?" San raised both eyebrows. "Never seen him."

"Jung Wooyoung. He's always quiet and sits at the back...he's kind of new anyway." Yunho shrugged his shoulders. "Let's go home."

The two rode their bikes back to their neighboring houses to eat then study together for the next day.

*The next day*

"Good morning." San and Yunho said in unison as they walked into their class and sat on their desks.

San couldn't help but notice the guy they saw before.

He seemed shy enough to not interact with anyone, which explains why he's never seen him before.

The rest of the school day was like every other day, a little tiring and stressful, so the students were happy to finally be able to go home.

San opened his locker and picked up the letters as always to throw them in the trash.

Except for one.

It was in a cute pink envelope, sealed with wax and some small flowers.