Unfaithful

San took a nervous deep breath as he looked at the small blue velvet box in his hand, slowly opening it to look at the ring inside of it once again.

It was about the seventh time he had done this while waiting for his flight, and every time he opened the box, his heart dropped like it was the first time seeing it.

It wasn't the ring making him nervous.

It was the idea of asking his boyfriend of three years to be his husband.

He has been going on business trips a lot recently, and he always felt guilty for leaving his lover home alone.

Especially on their third anniversary.

So what would be more perfect than a surprise proposal?

He told his boyfriend Wooyoung that he wouldn't be returning home until next week.

But here he is in the airport, smiling to himself as he repeated what he wanted to say in his mind over and over again and imagined what the other's reaction would be.

After one last look at the ring, he put it back in his handbag and headed to board his plane and go home.

It wasn't a long flight, but he used the time to listen to some music and take deep breaths, assuring himself that it will all go well.

But the closer the plane got to the ground, the more nervous he got.

Immediately wanting to change his plan, especially that now suddenly it felt too lame to just propose at home.

So as soon as the plane landed, he quickly grabbed his phone and made a reservation for a nice restaurant to take his lover and even asked if they could decorate their table, they had a few hours to do that.

Once he got off the plane and walked out of the airport, he took a taxi home, checking his phone on the way, he found messages from his co workers wishing him luck since they all knew why he wanted to go back early.

"Thank you!" San paid the taxi driver and ran into their building, into the elevator.

4th floor.

With an excited grin, he quietly unlocked the door and stepped inside, trying to be as quiet as possible to make the surprise perfect.

His smile faded a little when he noticed an unrecognizable pair of men shoes behind the door.

He assumed their friends were over.

Walking in quietly, his assumption was proved to be wrong when he couldn't hear anyone talking or laughing.

The closer he got to the bedroom though, the less quiet it got.

His smile was now completely replaced with a frown when he recognized the sound of their bed creaking and hitting the wall behind it.

Along with the moans of his lover.

The door was slightly open.

He he could see everything.

His boyfriend under another man, being as loud as he is when it's with him.

San couldn't even react, he could only stare.

His heart aching like the bed creaks were bullets shot at it.

His tears fell without permission.

His body craving to barge in and beat the two sinful males for doing such a disgusting thing on their bed.

But his mind knew what to do.

Just walk out like you never came.

Quietly turning and leaving, glad they never noticed.