Stone Heart (pt. 1)

This is based on my other book Stone Heart. (Give it a read if you'd like!)

But what if...

San was kind.

And Seonghwa wasn't.

In a world where slavery is legal.

And the upper class is merciless.

Wooyoung was sold by his mother into the biggest slavery school and auction house in Korea. Paradise.

Paradise worked against all the legal conditions, but no one knew about it.

Except for the slaves, of course.

Who had no right to say anything.

About anything.

After a month of brutal training and brainwashing, Wooyoung was qualified to be displayed at the monthly auction.

He stood next to his friend -whom he met there- Yeosang, after being sold to none other than Choi San.

Wooyoung heard a lot about that man.

One thing is that his slaves never returned.

Where were they? No one knew.

It was suspicious because most if not all slave owners return them after a month or a few to buy a new one.

It was terrifying enough to him that he'll be sold and treated like an object, but now he can't even guess his fate.

"Listen to me Woo, just obey and don't try anything, okay?" Yeosang whispered to his nervous friend. He was also sold to some rich old man. He was used to that, he's been at Paradise for three years.

Sold and returned every few months.

He believed kind masters were only a fantasy at this point.

Wooyoung just nodded, he wasn't planning on doing more.

He was dragged out by a leash to a luxurious black car, and pushed into the backseat.

He didn't even dare to look up.

But from a quick glance, he saw a handsome, well dressed man looking out the window.

"Don't stare." The man sternly warned, making the slave shrink in his spot.

"I'm Park Seonghwa, your master's assistant and you have to listen to everything I tell you."

Wooyoung gulped, quickly nodding.

"Words!"

"Yes, sir."

Always having to use words was still something Wooyoung struggled to remember.

Once the car pulled in front of a big mansion, Wooyoung was dragged out by the leash again and into the house.

"Welcome back Mr. Park, the bath is ready." A maid greeted with a bow, taking Seonghwa's jacket from him.

Wooyoung was amazed at how beautiful this house was and how elegantly it was decorated, it was like a palace to him.

He was brought back to reality by a rough pull on his leash that sent him to his knees on the ground.

"S-Sorry sir." He quickly got up and followed after Mr. Park.

"Get in the bath."

Wooyoung gulped, slowly taking off the shorts he was wearing and stepping into the bathtub.

It was warm and relaxing.

But he couldn't enjoy it because of the fear he was in.

Seonghwa rolled up his white shirt's sleeves and began roughly washing the slave's delicate skin, not minding if he was comfortable or not.