Chp.6 I'M GAY?! WHAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND?!

YASS
————

     Pavi's POV

————————-

           I am doing horrible. I'm INLOVE with Hobie. What about my girlfriend?! My breath start getting heavy. I am breathing so heavily that I don't even hear the door open.  "You alright love?" I hear that beautiful British accent ask. "I-I u-uhm I was just-!" I said scared. "Love? Just spill it?" He asked concerned. "M-my gi-ugh!" I said tears welling in my eyes. "Hey hey hey! It's ok!" He said walking near me. "N-no! P-please! I-I don't need h-help! I-I'm scared!" I yelled running out of the room. He started chasing after me. I ran into the bathroom to grab my suit and I put it on. I run out of the room. Hobie had caught on about that before I came out of the bathroom. He chased after me while I jumped out of the window. 

           I stuck to onto the wall and ran. I heard Hobie yelling my name. I started hearing him catching up to me. He had more stamina than me so I stopped for a second and caught my breath, and I saw Spider-punk out of the corner of my eyes. I ran while I was still out of breath as I was running. I started feeling light headed and I unstuck and fell I was 60 feet up and I accepted that this was my fate. Until, I felt a hand grab my wrist tightly, it was shaking a lot out of fear, my eyes were closed. I opened them slowly and saw Spider-man (Peter.B.Parker). "Hey bud..." he said. "H-hi!" I waved my hand slowly. I saw Hobie jump out of nowhere. "LOVE ARE YOU OK?!" He yelled and Peter just stared at him and then me, I am glad I'm wearing a mask so no one can see how much I'm blushing. 

             He pulled me up. (Also Spider-Man cannonly had asthma so I'm making it so that Pavitr has it cuz then it lines up with the story line). I started breathing weird and wheezing. "Hey is he ok?!" Hobie asked concerned. "I don't know!? Hey spidey it's ok! Just breath buddy you got this!" Peter yelled at me, my vision started getting blurry and I couldn't hear properly. And then everything went black...

          Hobie 

—————————

             I am freaking out man!!! Pavi just fainted! What is happening!? This is so out of character for him and me! I feel like crying! But I can't! Ugh why am I so weak!? I felt an arm wrap around me, the thing I usually do, and he started rubbing my back. I turned and wrapped around him, Pavi was still in his arm too. Later that day we brought him to the hospital. Peter left me alone with him and I just sat in the chair and held his hand. 

I squeezed his hand. I put my other hand on his face. I started hearing him groan, and he slowly moved his face around in my hand. God he's cute. I started rubbing my thumb slowly in circles on his face. "Hm." He groaned. "You're so cute..." I said. "Hobie?" He said slowly opening his eyes. "Yes love?" I asked. 

              He opened his arms basically telling me to come cuddle him. I hesitantly went in, he started shifting around and he put his head on my chest and mumbled something. "Hm?" I hummed putting around him. "I-I am not- I don't love my girlfriend anymore..." he said and my eyes widened. He got tears in his eyes. I kissed his forehead. "Shhh that's ok... don't worry..." I said smiling a little bit. "You've got... other options..." I said hoping it would be me. "Ye-yeah, someone like you hopefully, you are the best..." he said half asleep not realizing what he said. I blushed hard and I just hugged him tighter.

               I gripped his hair and twisted it around a bit. His hair was so soft, and it also smelled nice, and- stop! What am I think why am I thinking like this! He is my best friend! Who also happens to be very cute... NONONO! Ok so am I...........Gay?! HOLY SHIT!!! WTF OMG!!! OMGOMGOMG MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST!!! I. Freaking. Love. Him. 

          AHHH!!! He's so so sooooo CUTE!!!

————————

Sry this is short I'm writing another chapter