Chp.29 Scared

Hobie's POV

———————————-

           I am scared for Pav'. He's just sleeping in my arms right now and I'm scared of how he's been dealing with this stress. I slowly picked up my phone because Pav's a light sleeper. I was planning on hanging with him all day to keep my eyes on him.

            I rub my hands threw his hair and hum a Indian lullaby I searched up on the internet. I kiss his forehead. He groans and tugs on my shirt tightly. He starts nuzzling his head into my chest more.

            "H-help..." I heard him whimper in his sleep. "Shhhhhh... lovey it's ok..." I shushed him. I held onto him more. I feel him nuzzling his head into me. I feel him stir. He wakes up and stares at me. "H-Hobie?... aren't y-y-you ma-mad...?" He said nervously.

              "Love... listen I'm -I'm just worried about you...!" I said trying to comfort him. I see tears fall out of his eyes. "Why d-do you let yourself get hurt b-by me...?" He asks looking guilty. "Love, you don't hurt me." I say kissing him on the lips for about a minute.

              "I-I love-ve yo-you..." He said staring into my eyes lovingly. I stare at him and then I say it back. I look at his soft lips. He looks at my lips and we close our eyes and we kiss each other softly. He grabs my shirt as I pull away. He puts his head on my shoulder.

              I grab his hands. He squeezes my hands and he nuzzles my head more into me. "Ok so we should get up..." He said tiredly. I rub my thumb in circles on his hand. "Gimme five..." He starts giggling a little bit.

          I get up and I pull Pav' with me and we go to the kitchen where we cook food and listen to music (they r at Gwen's house Hobie took Pav' there when he went to sleep). I grab Parvitr from behind and hug him tightly.

—————

It's short but remeber I have to write 3 each week that's a lot man 😭✋