Chp.45 Hugs And Kisses

Pav' and Hobie were on their way to Gwen's house and when they got their and they laid on Gwen's couch. His head was on Hobie's stomach and Hobie's legs were wrapped around Pav's chest and down. Pav' grabs the part of Hobie's shirt that was on his chest and he squeezes it into a ball with his hand. 

                "Hey, how about me and you do something fun tomorrow?" Hobie asks Pav' politely and in a soft voice.  Pavi nods his head in agreement. Pavi starts shaking a little bit out of coldness. Hobie grabs his jacket and puts it on Pavi like a blanket and he holds onto it more. 

              "You're an amazing boyfriend." Pavi says softly. Hobie grabs Pavi's hand. "Righ' back at 'cha love." Hobie says. "St-stop making me flustered!" Pavi says flustered. "Hehe..." Hobie giggled. Hobie grabs Pavi and pulls him closer to him. Hobie grips onto the back of his jacket which was a blanket to Pavi.

                "My spider suit feels like a cozy blanket, ain't tha' righ'?" He says giggling at how Pavi looks comfortable like he was on the most cozy thing in the universe. "Hmm..." Pavi says nodding his head into Hobie's stomach. He moves more into Hobie. "I like your jacket..." Pavi says starting to get more and more tired.

                "It looks cute on you." Hobie flirts at him. Pavi blushes even more at Hobie's words. Hobie starts playing with his hair. He was braiding it on the sides and and he puts the side braids into a pony tail with the rest of his hair that's not in a braid. It was a cute pony tail with braids on the side and the rest of the hair not in braids (ya I already fucking said it, bare w/ meh 😭✋).