Chp.51 The Cute Birthday Boy

Hobie's POV

—————————————-

            Pavi was so adorable. He's sleeping right now laying on my chest with his head right on my heart listening to my heart beat to remind him I didn't die when his universe collapsed. Tomorrow is his 18th birthday, hah bro thinks no one knows it is. We all planed a surprise party with all his favorite things. 

        Pillows, music spoken in punjabi, blankets, a comfy couch, snacks, games, and a movie. I thought about when I was tickling him why he got so nervous when I tried to pull up his sleeve. I was about to roll up his sleeve and check but I realized that I should ask him about it and he will tell me when he's comfortable. 

         I hold onto his hand and squeeze it. I close my eyes softly and try to sleep. I feel myself getting up. I look down at Pavi's cute face. He looks up to me tiredly. "Hey bubs?" I ask. "Yeah?" He asks. "What is happening today, I feel like something is happening?" I ask expecting him to tell me right away. 

         "I-I don't know." He says sadness a little bit in his voice. He puts his head down back onto my chest. I suddenly pick him up in bridal style and he starts giggling. "Hobie put me down!" He says laughing. He puts his arms around my neck so he wouldn't fall down. He puts his head into the crook of my neck and nuzzles into it. 

         I sit us down on a couch we found at a garden sale, but it was for free. "Hey wanna hangout with Gwen and Miles today?" I ask him. "Sure!" He said looking sadder. So we went to get changed and I grabbed one of my shirts and put it on top of Pavi. He blushes. It was so over sized on him and it was adorable.

          He hugs me and closes his eyes looking so calm and cute. I lift him up again in bridal style. I open the door and start walking to Gwen's house. "Hobie why are you caring me like this in front of people!?" He whisper yells at me. "Hehe..." I giggle evilly. When we get close to Gwen's house I open the door. 

        ~TIIIIIMEEEE SKIIIIIIIP~ 

          This whole hour Pavi seems upset that no one noticed his birthday. He got up to go to the bathroom and now was our chance. We got everything ready. I hear the bathroom door open and Pavi walks out looking for us. We all jump up and yell surprise and he jumps up and screams.

         We all start laughing. We start eating food and listening to Pavi's favorite song in Punjabi and he translates to us, he's a really great singer. After we watch his favorite Bollywood movie with subtitles on so we can understand. After we watch his favorite English movie, aka the Lorax. 

          He snuggles up with me on the blanket fort we made on the ground. "Thank you..." He said to me softly. " 'nytime love, you know I would do anything for you." I said and he blushed and hid his face on my chest. We were all giving him our presents now and mine was something I couldn't not be nervous to give him. 

          I bought us promise rings and I'm scared he won't like it. I was gonna make the promise we will be together forever but I'm scared he won't want to. It was finally time for my gift and Pavi brings up the card. He looks in and reads it and looks down where the rings are and he starts crying. 

          "S-sorry I didn't mean to make you upset it's ok if you don't want i-!" I try to say but he cuts me off by kissing me. "ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!!!" He screams. He puts it on himself and I am honestly pretty shocked at his reaction. I grab mine and put it on. His has a flower design on it a rose the color was a shining rose gold with a pretty jewel in the middle that was supposed to 

           resemble the Kohinoor (the crown of the queen of Britain they stole it from India). Mine however was a blue red and black electric guitar with a white lightening bolts. Later on in the night me and Pavi snuggle up in one sleeping bag. "Thank you..." He mumbles before falling asleep.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."WAIT DOES THAT MEAN WE ARE GONNA GET MARRIED?!" Pavi asks screaming like a blushing crazy mess.

—————-

Sry it's rlly short