Chp. 83 Hold you in my arms again...

Hello, I miss y'all plz comment and heart this if you like :) (I changed Dimas story a bit Sry if that upsets u)

———————-

       Hobie's POV

——————————

          I can't anymore, I'm leaving to go to him. I grab my watch and put it on, I run to the bathroom to change. Once I have all of my suit on I climb outta the window and run to a roof and I open up a portal. 

           I jump into it diving into Pav's broken universe. All I see is a broken city and nothing else, as I'm searching for him my spider senses start going crazy. I look around but see nothing. Then I realize what it is and I look down to see that black void brewing under me ready to eat all of this land. 

         I start panicking and run looking for Pavitr. "PAVITR!!! ANSWER ME PLEASE!!! I'M SORRY!!! I L-LOVE YOU!!!" I scream. I see a bit of a red suit moving around and I run to it. I see a broken Pav and I pick him up into my arms and hug him close to me. 

         I open a portal and take him into my universe. I run to the bathroom to patch him up. Once he's all cleaned up I take him to my bed, and rest his head on my chest so he's laying on top of me, I put two protective arms around him holding onto him tight.  

              He starts groaning and stirring. "H-Hobie?" He stutters quietly. "Shhhh, it's ok." I say to him so he falls asleep. And then everything goes black. I feel the heat coming from the window telling me the sun has risen, I slowly open my eyes to look down at Pavitr. He looks up at me with tired eyes, it's adorable.

          "Hob-Hobie?" He yawns. "Yeah?" I ask. "I'm sorry..." He says. "Nonono it's fine. Me and Dii should have explained something, they were born in a different universe and don't know their true home, I found them alone in mine one day, see they traveled universes a lot, and it's hard to explain the res' 

           but now they live with me, and we argue in a sibling way, we aren't actually mad, I've talked to them and I promise you aren't the problem, they wanna talk to you..." I say quickly, but not so fast he can't hear me.

           "Sure... I'll talk to them." I got up and put a protective arm around Pavi and brought him out, and I took him into the living room where Dima was. "Heeeeey, mate how've you been?" They say nervously.

         "Awful..." He says quietly. I leave the room so they can talk. I walk back in around an hour later and they are smiling. Pavi hugs them to make everything better and it seems they are cool now, which is very reassuring.

————

Sry it's short, I needed to post smth, have an amazing day/night.