Chp.19 IT'S FINALLY OVER <3

Hobie's POV

—————————-

               I run around the house concerned about where he is. I see blood leading to the bathroom and I opened the door. Pav' was just sitting there trying to bandage himself. "H-Hobie!" He yelled jumping up a little bit out of surprise. "What. The. Fuck. Happened!" I said giving him a look. "Its n-not impor-!" He tried to say but I cut him off. "Explain!" I said worrying a little bit. "Well basically, so I was bored and was watching the news and I went outside but first put on my suit and I jumped out the window! 

                   So then I saw the goblin and I started fighting him, but with his sharp flying thingy he stabbed me and beat me up, but I am fine just bleeding internally, and externally!" He said fast panicking. "Internally?!" I scream out of fear. "T-THATS WHERE THE BLOODS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!" (haha Brooklyn nine-nine reference) 

              He yelled panicky. So instead of losing it I helped him get cleaned up and I checked him out to help him. After that I held his hand and he put his weight on me, as he stumbled to my 'room'. He had been really after battle, so I thought he would want to snuggle and watch a funny movie. He put his head on my lap and I just played with his hair. I bent down and kissed his forehead and he blushed a lot. I brushed some hair out of his face. "Th-thank you..." He said and I thought it was ADORABLE. 

——————————

@Thepunkemoboy: OMG PAV'S SO CUTE!!!

@ILIKECHAITEA: Wait what if he sees this???

@Gwendywendy:  ^^

@Thepunkemoboy: he's asleep. I wanna ask him to... be my... bf 

@Gwendywend + @ILIKECHAITEA: OMG YESSSSSSSS!!!

@CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: Wuqt (what)!?

@Thepunkemoboy: HOLY SHIT!!! UHM GUYS WE'LL BRB WE JUST UHM NEED TO TALK

———————-

Sry it's RLLY short I'm busy today and I'll make another one soon