Chp.11 Text buddies

Kk so Eva if ur reading this ur name on texting is Evadanoobtothisstory lol so ya. Texting looks like: this. CHAITEAISCHAIORTEA is Pavi.

———————————————————-

      Eva and Pavi's chat

————————————-

        Eva changed her name to Evadanoobtothisstory 

Evadanoobtothisstory: HIIII PAVITR!!!

CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: Hiii! :D u can just call me Pavi of Pav'.

Evadanoobtothisstory: Kk Pav'.

CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: k so whatcha wanna do?

Evadanoobtothisstory: wanna play.......... A video game?

CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: SURE

~After they call and play the game~

Evadanoobtothisstory: BYYYYE!!!

CHAITEAISJUSTCHAIORTEA: BYEEEEEE!!!

       Pavi's POV

—————————

          I was so happy I talked to my friend. It's around 12:30 AM. I am in bed right now. I hear my door creek open. "Who's there?" I ask sluggishly because I am tired. "Just me love..." Hobie said tired. He came onto my bed. He came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my hair. He gripped my shirt. I grabbed his hands that were on my chest. He pulled me into him more. I felt warm and safe in his arms. He moved one of his hands to my hair and played with the front part of it, his face was at the back of my hair/head. 

           We fell asleep. In my sleep I felt Hobie moving around with me in his arms, he pulled me into him more. I nuzzled the back of my head into him. I was still gripping his hand. I slowly opened my eyes and slowly turned over and just looked at his face. He smirked and then opened his eyes. "Whatcha stared at love?" He said making me blush. I stuffed my head into his chest out of embarrassment. 

——————

K it was rlly short bcuz I am making another one and I rlly want to make an amazing one I have an idea for it.