Chp.30 Together

Warning there is a gay slur (I am gay so I can say it but if it is triggering then I'll write an explanation on the next Chp just in case if u get triggered by it :) stay well). There is talking bad abt themselves NEVER DO THAT U R AMAZING

        Hobie's POV

———————————

                Me Pav' we're taking a walk down the street, I had my arm around his shoulders and we walked down the street. He was just leaning onto me. He had his arm around my back gripping onto my shirt. I looked down at him see his adorable face.

               I leaned down and kissed his forehead and he his face turned red and he covered his face with his hands. I giggled a little bit and pulled into me more. I turned my head and saw a old women giving us weird looks. 

               "Ew gross fagots..." I heard her whisper. "What the hell do you want old bitch?!" I screamed at her. I saw Pav' getting scared. He leaned into me and gripped onto me harder. "Oh my god, so that little fag is getting scared so he has to lean into his 'BoYfRiEnD'... Pathetic!!!" She yelled at us. 

                I see tears well up in Pav's eyes. "Listen up you old bitch, mind your own fucking  business!!!" I yelled at that old hag. I hugged Pav' close to me, I pulled his head onto my chest. "YOU'RE STUPID FAGOTS SHOULD NEVER HAD BEEN BORN!!! FUCKING FAGOT HOMO'S!!!" She yelled. Pav' was sobbing at this point.

               He gripped onto me more and I just rubbed his back to sooth him. She just stared and walked away from us. I held onto Pav' tight. "W-w-wh-why do-do yo-u put-t up-p wi-th m-m-me!?" He screamed at me at this point having a panic attack. 

              I lifted his chin up and stared at him for a second. "I should have never been born!!!" He screamed closing his eyes tightly. I force him to look at me. "PAVITR!!!" I screamed at him. He stared at me in shock, I have never once yelled at him like that. 

              "YOU'RE AN AMAZING PERSON WHO EVERYONE LOVES THEY WERE JELOUS THAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE, GOD I LOVE YOU!!!" I screamed at him smashing my lips onto his. We stayed like that for a little while. And then we pull away. 

                I walked back to the old apartment with Pav' in my arms and we just opened the door and he put his face up to mine and just stared into my eyes. "I wish you could have found a better person than me, god I love you so much, but you have to put up with me..." He said tiredly. I pecked his lips and just snuggled him into me. 

                "This is not a mistake you are the best person ever..." I said calmly. He groaned and nuzzled into me more. His head is in the crook of my neck. I moved a little bit and Pav' must've thought I was getting up (which he wasn't) and gripped onto me harder. "P-please don't lea-leave..." He said scared.

———————

Sry it's rlly short