Chp.36 Silent anger

Hobie's POV

——————————————

                 It was after the fight, Pavi had come in at the middle of the fight and got really hurt. I was bandaging him up. "Pavitr I swear to god, why the fuck don't you listen!?" I whisper yell at him. He flinched at my words. "I-I-!" He tried to respond but I cut him off. "STOP OK!? I TOLD YOU TO NOT AND YOU DON'T LISTEN!!!" I scream at him and I see tears forming in his eyes.

                     "H-Hobie..." He said in pain. I looked down at his leg and saw a huge gash there. "Fuck.." I muttered. "Pav' this is gonna hurt like hell..." I say grabbed the thing to clean it.  "Ok..." He said scared. Even though I am still pissed off at him I don't want to hurt him. I starting cleaning it and Pavi would groan in pain every now and then.

                    After I was down I just stared down at Pavi angry and worried. "Ugh..." I groan and grab his hand. I pick him up in bridal style. We get down stairs. I lay him down on the couch. "Hob-?" He got cut off by coughing violently. "PAVITR YOU HAVE TO LISTEN OK?! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH I AM SO GENUINELY ANGRY-!!!" I scream at him but get cut off by his scared sobs.

                     "I-I am-am sorr-sorry-y I-I a-m s-o use-less-less I-I-I-l!" He panicked, but lifted his back and bent down and kissed him for about a minute. "Shhhhhhhhhhh..." I say hugging him. "God you're so-!" "Stupid?" "WHAT NO!!!" I scream at him. I heard Pavi hyperventilating. "D-don't le-leave me-me..." He says gripping onto me harder. "I would never leave my boyfriend!" I stated.

                   "You're a good hugger... I love you... please don't leave god I love you..." He says softly.   "Nonono I love you more..." I say. He groans into my shoulder where he buries his head. " 'm tired..." He says sluggishly. "No! Don't go to sleep." I say panicking. "Wh-why?" He asks. "We need to check if you have a concussion..."

                   Later on we found out Pavi was fine. He was limping towards me. He fell and I caught him. "Hob- I-ugh... it hurts I-am I-in pai-n..." He said in pain. "Please... stay..." He said. "...you hold onto me in my darkest moments... you're the most amazing person I know..." He softly to me.

                    I was so flustered and I couldn't help but feel my heart melt. " 'nytime mate!" I say to him.  "I could never ask for a better boyfriend..." He mumbled into the crook of neck. "Me neither bubs..." I said. "WOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I heard Miles yell on top of the roof. "Hehe..." He giggled. 

——————-                             

Sry it's rlly short