Chp.37 Kisses

Dreaming looks like: this. 

Also one of the next Chp's I will add the ppl who wanna be in the story.

———————-

               Gwen's POV

——————————————-

                "Shhh Miles grab the camera!" I whisper yelled at Miles, Hobes and Pavi were cuddled up on the couch and it was ADORABLE. I feel arms wrap around behind me. "Gwen, what time does your dad come back?" Miles says cuddling up to me. He kisses my cheek and I feel my face warm up. "Wanna go out?" I ask and me and Miles go to change into the spider costumes.

                 Pavi's POV

———————————————

                   Falling. Hobie's falling. He gonna die. Fucking hell Pavitr. help him. Help him! HELP HIM!!! HELPHIMHELPHIMHELPHIMHELPHIM!!!!!! He had hit the ground... he was gone and it was all my fault. All of a sudden Peter, Miles, Gwen, Spider-ham, Spider Noir, Peni, and Miguel appeared. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" They all screamed at me. "I'm s-sorry, I am so-sorry..."

                 Hobie's POV

————————————————

                   I heard Pavi apologizing. He must be having a nightmare. "Shhhh Pavi it's ok, it's ok, it's ok..." I say trying to calm him down. He turns around and puts his face on my chest resting it. He shoot's up breathing heavily. I pull him back down so his head was resting on chest again. I put his hand on my heart hoping that it would distract him. Before he was apologizing I heard him saying stuff about me dying.

                   I put his hand there to remind him I'm still alive and will never leave him. I heard his silent muffled sobs into my shirt. "Shhhhh..." I say twisting his hair around and playing with it. "Ho-Hob- I-I do-n't di-die..." He tries to say. "Wasn't planin' on it mate..." I say trying to sound soothing. "I HATE BEING TRAPPED HERE I WANNA GO HOME!!!" He screams in pain. 

                     Hearing him in pain is breaking me too. "Shhhhh... I will always be here..." I whisper in his ear. "Ar-Aren-'t yo-you miss-ing Ho-home?" He asks me innocently. "You're my 'ome..." I say calmly to him and he blushes a little bit. "Yo-you-'re my-my home- to-too..." He says softly to  me. I blush a little bit, his voice is so soft and soothing. 

                   I kiss the tip of his nose. He looks at my lips and then he smashes his onto mine. "Th-thank... yo-you." He says to me embarrassed. "God... I love you." I say to him. And he just shoved his head into my chest. I wrap my legs around him. I grab his hand and squeeze it. I start kissing his head a lot. He looks up at my face and kisses my cheek. 

                      He sighs calmly into my chest. "Wha's 'rong?" I ask him. "I am just happy..." He says. "Cutie..." I say. I turn us over. "We should go on another date." He suggests. "Yes." I state. "Do-don't leave me please..." He says. " 've said this 'bout one million times, I will never leave you..." I said.

—————

Sry it's RLLY SHORT