Chp.13 Gwen and Pavitr's break down

Hobie's POV

———————————-

              I had stayed the night at Gwen's to help her out with the Miles thing. I opened the door to Pav's 'room'. I saw him crying in a corner with one of my big sweaters on crying into it. I slowly walked up to him and opened my arms inviting him into them. He was hesitant but then rushed into them. He buried his head into my shoulder. I didn't even care about my jacket getting soaked I just cared about him being ok. He hugged me tighter than ever holding on for dear life. I just slowly rubbed his back soothingly.

            I ran my fingers threw his hair hoping it'll help calm her. He wrapped his legs around my waist. After what felt like years (he loved comforting him I'm not trying to make it seem like he didn't) he fell asleep. I carried him to bed. We just laid there for awhile. He seemed cold even though he had my warmest sweater on, so I slowly grabbed the blanket and lightly wrapped him in it. He groaned and moved into me more. My heart was pounding out of love. 

            He jumped up. He was breathing heavily. "Why were you panicking before? You had a full blown panic attack?" I asked concerned. "I-I IDON'TWANNALOSEYOUBECAUSEYOUAREONEOFTHEPEOPLEILOVETHEMOST!!!"He yelled with tears in his eyes. "Love it'll be ok." I said as I slowly held his face in my hand. "Take some deep breaths, in...out...in...out..." I said putting his hand on my chest so that he knows the way to breath. He started calming down. "I-I think that, y-you're gonna-a di-die!" He said a tear rolling down his cheek but I wiped it off with my thumb.

            I just held his hand lightly still on my chest showing him how to take the deep breaths still. I just hugged him tightly. He gripped my shirt hard. "I-I just a-am s-scared!" He yelled. "Shhh it's ok." I said while kissing his forehead. He buried his head into the middle of my neck. I buried my head into his hair and just laid down like that. He nuzzled into me more for comfort (omg y do I put sm fluff 😭✋). He looked up from my neck and his tears were gone. He looked at my lips, but looked back.

            I pecked him on the lips. It surprised him. He blushed like crazy. I got a funny idea. I have a sweater on so I put the front of it on Pavi so and me were wearing it together. I stared at him as he blushed the most beautiful red. I put the hood on. He was inside of my sweater on my chest part. I wrapped my legs a little around him. I put my hand on the back of his head keeping down with me. He moved his eyes to look me. 

              That's when it hit me like a pile of bricks. He cannot come to the rescuing Miles, he hasn't been acting like himself lately. I ran my fingers threw his hair. "I-I am scared..." he mumbled. "Why's that love?" I asked concerned. "M-Miles... I wanna help him right now, it hurts so bad, I know what you and Gwen were planing last night, I wanna be apart of it." He said growing more curious. "I-I can't let you, you're-you're not yourself lately. I can't risk you getting hurt." I said secretly scared. 

           "H-Hobie, ple-please..." He said as I felt his heart beating faster. "B-babe..." I said starting to freak out a little bit. I just hugged him closer to my chest. He wrapped his legs around me. I got up carrying him. He shakily gripped my shirt so he wouldn't fall. I went to the rolling chair in the living room and grabbed my phone and played some games on it. 

            "H-Hobie, please... I can't let you get-!........hurt..." He said, and I finally realized why he was so worried lately, he's scared of losing... me? All spider people lose someone. And I realize that he was having panic attacks and nightmares, because of this. I lifted up his chin with my finger so he could look at my eyes. "I will never leave you." After I said that I kissed him.