Chp.12 Touch starved, missing Miles (and Peter), and a crying Gwen

Fluuuuuff

———————

       Hobie's POV

——————————

             I got out of bed to see Pav' making breakfast. I came from behind and just stood there watching him. "Hey love?" I said and I made him jump, and then he turned around and hugged me. I hugged him back softly. "Good morning to you too..." I chuckled. "G'mornin'." He said back to me and it was so cute. He let go and started flipping pancakes. And then I saw some bacon on the table. I grabbed one and ate it and went to sit down. After breakfast was ready he can and sat down with me on the couch. He brought me a plate too. And I scarfed it down, he put his head on my shoulder. 

           I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him even more close to me. I pulled him so that he was laying his legs onto me, his back was in my arms. He rested his head on my chest. He looked up to me and chuckled. Kissed his forehead. He looked at me like he saw something he loved the most in the world, i just smirked at him and winked. He blushed and hid his face in my chest.

        Pavi POV

—————————

         I am touch starved today. All I wanna do is hug Hobie and snuggle him. Hey laid down with me in his arms, and I just snuggled into him more. I closed my eyes and tried to calmly listen to Hobie's heart beat so that I could fall asleep easier. I felt something grab my hand, and I slowly opened my eyes to see what it was and it was Hobie's hand. "You're so god damn cute Pavi..." he said smirking and I just blushed and blushed even more. Hobie was gonna move his hand and I just pulled it and squeezed it. "Stay." I said stubbornly. He just keeps his hand there.

          I moved up a little bit and I started playing with his hair. "Hey mate, I thought that was my move?" He said smiling at me. I just rested my head on his chest, while my hand was still playing with his hair. After awhile I fell asleep still in the same position. I felt some arms wrap around me. I feel someone (hehe Hobie) kiss my head. I felt him yawn and then he fell asleep.

         Gwen's POV

————————————

         I come home to tell everyone my dad is coming home next week, but as I walk to the living room I see the cutest thing ever. Hobie and Pav' fell asleep snuggling. I got to find Miles, but then I see a note, it's strange and concerning. It said: 'if you want Peter and Miles back we need a sacrifice, it can be one of you, or someone else... -Mr. S (u know who it is 😏). I started freaking out. I ran into the living room shaking Hobie and Pav'. "Wake up love birds!!!" I yelled panicking. "Huh?" Hobie groaned. "It's M-Miles..." I said starting to cry. Pav' got up and just hugged me.

         Hobie joined the hug and squeezed us tight.

—————

It's short and I'm sry to disappoint I'm thinking of the next chapter.