Chp.56 Home? Pt.2

Pavi's POV

———————————

           We were snuggled up in 'Hobie's bed'. I kept glitching so I couldn't really sleep. I grip on his shirt. "Ho-Hob?" I stutter. "Hm?" He hums moving himself closer to me. He didn't wanna let me go due to the fact that I am in an immense amount of pain. "I-it hurt-t o-o ba-!" I try to say while glitch badly feeling like this

          was the end and I was done for. Hobie grabs his rock jacket from the table next to us and wraps it around me. I breathe in his amazing smelling cologne trying to not focus on how much pain I'm in. Hobie holds me closer to him trying to help me even more so I don't get anymore hurt then he or me wants me to. 

        This has been really affecting him lately I hope it doesn't change stuff in our relationship. He already has enough on his plat to deal with, with his fucked up family and all, I don't wanna worry him with my stupid glitch. He's going threw enough without me adding to the drama. God I don't wanna make his life worse for him, if I do I can't live with him he'll hate me for life. 

         I feel like sometimes he's just gonna realize I'm not good enough for him and he'll just dump me out of the blue, I mean I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. I mean he could just be fucking joking around with me and pretending to love me and actually hate me. Oh. My. God. I am spiraling Jesus I need to calm down. Stop thinking like that Pavitr calm down it's ok. Hobie loves you and that's all that- *glitch*. Today already sucks. I just wanna snuggle in bed with Hobie all day.   

          I love him so much more than anything in this world. "Pavi, you just said that all out loud..." He says giving me a look. I instantly pull away from him and turn the other telling that he was mad about what I thought about his family. I just ramble to myself sometimes and I guess sometimes, as much as I hate it, I say it out loud as a force of habit. I feel Hobie moving around in bed getting ready for him to leave me alone- oh...he just started spooning me.

         I guess he doesn't hate me. I feel a smile tug my lips and curve them upwards. Relief is all I can feel right now. I start glitching and I scream in pain. I clench onto his shirt crying onto his chest. "H-HOB-I-IE!!!" I scream and he wraps his legs around. "I know...I know..." He says soothingly. I yelp in pain feeling sore all over. 

        "H-Hobie I'm-m sorr-y-y..." I stutter mumbling. I hear his heart start beating really fast. He was starting to have a panic attack. "Ho-b-bie I-I think bei-ing-g around me is stress-s-in you-u out." I mumble into his chest. "What the fuck are you saying!? I just leave you!?" He whisper yells. "I DON'T KNOW!!!" I scream feeling like I was being burned by fire from my watch being broken.

        "Do you wan' me to make you some breakfas'?" He starts getting up and letting go of me. I grip onto his shirt leaning on him burying my face into the crook of his neck nuzzle into him more than I probably ever had, no matter how many times I say it's not true, in this moment I need him so badly. "N-no... don't leave me..." I say scared and his look softens as he starts understanding what I'm going threw. 

           He lays back down and slowly rubbing his hand threw my hair. Every time I glitch I squeeze him tighter. He kisses my forehead from time to time to sooth my nerves. "H-Hob wh-what if thi-s kills me?" I ask worried. "P-

—————-

Sry it's rlly short :(