Chp.55 Home? Pt.1

Hobie's POV

—————————————

             Pavi had been trying to find ways to get back to my- our place. He seemed really excited. "Ok Hobie, hear me out, what if we reprogram the watches and try to make it so we can get back!" He says enthusiastically. "Pa- wait...tha's actually a great idea..." I say shocked. "Don't sound to surprised." 

        He says sarcastically and he walks behind me and wraps his arms around me nuzzling his head in the crook of neck. "Babe, I kno' you're really excited, and so am I, bu' I  don' wan' you to get hur' tryin'..." I say worried. "I don't care! I want you to be home..." He says shyly. "You are my home..." I say enjoying the moment. 

         "Can you never die?" He says. "I won't don' worry." I say. I turn around and pull him closer to me. He wraps his legs around my waist and he grips onto me so he won't fall and I hold onto him carrying him to the living room. "Wanna go get breakfast now?" I ask getting ready to go to Gwen's house. "Sure!" He said. As we got to Gwen's house and we poured some cereal. 

          We started eating after Pavi was done he rested his head on my shoulder. I move my hand up to his hair and run my fingers threw his hair. "Wanna try to do the watch thing?" He asks. "I'm doing it if we are going to do it." I say making sure Pavi won't get hurt. "No! I can't let you get hurt! Please Hobie!" He says scared. "Pavi..." I say. "F-fine..." He says but he looks like he's planning something.

      "Fo' some reason I don' trus' you, please don' do somethin' stupid." I says worried for him. "O-ok..." He obviously lies. I grab my phone to text miles tell him the plan. We are planning to do it tonight 'cause Gwen's dad is coming back tomorrow. The night came and me and Pav' held each others hands nervously. He squeezes my hand nervously.

      " 'lrigh' 'm ready." I say nervously. I was about to press the reset button but Pavi runs in the way of me and does it on his instead. "PAVITR!!!" I scream at him. It turns off and I grab it trying to turn it back on but it doesn't turn on. "OH MY GOD PAVITR WHAT THE FUCK WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!" I scream at him mad and worried.

        "I-I-!" He tries to say but I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. He glitches and falls down in pain. "PAVITR!!!" I scream worried falling to ground catching him and holding him in my arms. "Ho-Hobie-!" He says glitching in pain even more. "Shhhhh..." I say rubbing his back and pulling him closer. He cries into my shoulder. 

         "Miles we should probably give them a minute." Gwen said worried but trying to help. "WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE APARTMENT I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A STERN TALKING TO!!!" I scream at him worried. "T-to loud-d..." He says glitching even more. "Sorry..." I mumbled. He glitches intensely. He groans in pain. 

        "We should get back now." I say holding him closer to me. I put my mask back on and hold him closer getting ready to start swinging. "H-HOBI-E!!!" He screams glitching even worse than before. "Pav' it's ok. Hold on to me, when you start glitching squeeze my hand." I say holding his hand. I get at the edge and start swinging.

        "Hobie...please...slo-slow dow-..." He stutters scared. I start slowing down. "Ok, shhh sweetie I'll go slower." I say as he cries into my chest. "Ho-Hobie I am-am scar-ed!!!" He yells nervously. He glitches and he almost falls out of my arms and I grab him before he falls. "I've always got you." I say holding onto him tighter. We finally get back and we start walking back to 'our room'. 

          He groans and falls to his knees. I grab him closer to my chest. He looks up at me in pain. "A-are yo-u gonna-a yell at-t-t me-e?" Pavi asks scared. "Ba-..." I try to say but he cuts me off by crying loudly. He started glitching even more when he cried. "HOBIE IT HURTS SO BAD!!!" He screams holding onto me for dear life. 

           He cries into my chest. He hyperventilates. "WH-WHY IS THI-S-S HAPPEN-ING!!!" He screams even more crying harder into my chest. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" He screams even more in fear. "Pav'- I-I-!" I stutter. I move around a bit. He grips onto my shirt. "Do-don't Lea-ve me-me..." He says scared and looks up at me sobbing. "Pav' I would never." I say reassuringly. "Th-an-ks, I-I love-ove you..." He says sobbing. 

           I wrap him in a blanket and snuggle up with him in 'our bed'. Every time he glitches I pull him closer to me reassuringly. I feel him lose consciousness. He snores quietly, him sleeping calmly, he glitches in his sleep and he winces in pain. "It'll be ok Pavi I'll always be here for you..." I mumble falling asleep