Loose Tension

You unlock and open your door, walking in as Stephen trails behind you. "Wow, this is a creative apartment!" He comments. "What?" You say confused by the terminology. "I like the way you've decorated it." He replies looking around and shutting the door. "Oh, thanks. Well, make yourself at home, would you like anything to drink? I have wine, lemonade, water, coffee..."
"Wine would be fine." He replies. As you pour the wine into the glasses, Stephen sits back, rubbing his hands on his face in stress. You sit next to him on the couch and hand him a glass of wine.
"Thanks darling." He says taking a sip, then downing the whole glass. "So about the situation with Evie, is she always like that?" You ask to start a conversation. "Unfortunately." He remarks. "Why'd you settle?" You asked.
"Well because I was heading into my 30s. Most of my relationships didn't last. It was hard enough being the youngest of 11, but the only one unmarried? It just wasn't gonna do it for me. Also I was raised to go for a local woman of the same social class cause that's what all my brothers did, now when you're from James Island South Carolina, that's bland and boring." You try to hold in your laugh. "You can laugh." Stephen says, and you both let out a laugh together. "Well I'm sorry there wasn't any seasoning on the chicken." You say and you both laugh again.

"So what about you? What troubles have your relationships caused?" Stephen asks. "One college boyfriend, it didn't last long." You reply.
"You're single?!" Stephen says, and you nod your head. "What's a girl like you doing without a man... or woman?"

"Oh no I'm straight, just have really high standards. I've been living in a fantasy. Waiting for my prince." Stephen looks at you, seeing a beautiful woman who deserves better. And you were looking at Stephen, a beautiful man who deserves better. "You know y/n, I've said this before but anxiety kicked in really bad once I married Evie, and it never left. She thought she was gonna be a big time actress and I wasn't gonna be good enough for her." He says grabbing the wine bottle and pouring himself another glass. "She acts?" You say in a surprised tone. "Yes, but no. The only roles she's ever landed came from stuff I was already on, like Strangers With Candy." Stephen says getting angrier each sentence. He then chugs the glass of wine he just poured himself. "Her name is in the late show's credits, but she doesn't do a DAMN THING!" He says standing up.

"Stephen relax it's gonna be ok. I don't want you to wake the neighbors." You say trying to calm him. "I'm going to the restroom, feel free to turn on the TV or get a book from my mini library." You tell him as you enter the restroom. Stephen gets up and walks around your apartment, learning something about you from each decoration he looks at. Meanwhile you're in the bathroom thinking of what to do because he's in your apartment. Should you get him back home? Should he stay overnight? I mean after all, you have a spare bedroom. While that's happening, there's one book that catches Stephen's eye.

One that isn't on the shelf.

Your journal.

He picks it up and starts reading.
It was nothing like what he expected. He was expecting jokes, skits, or ideas. But he wasn't mad at what was written. He was quite turned on by it, surprised by the fact that anyone felt this way about him. You exit the bathroom with no plans but to just go with the flow. Stephen isn't on the couch anymore, so he must've gone for the books. When you see him reading you're unsure as to which book he's reading. "Which book is that Stephen?" You say uncertain. "Um..." as he tried to come up with a lie he quickly puts the book down. "Oh! That's just a personal one." you say grabbing it and throwing it in another room. "I'll just sit down." He says. You sit with him, but his demeanor raises speculation as to whether or not he read your journal. "You didn't actually... read that did you?" You ask. "I did." He replies with all honesty. You start to freak out, repeatedly apologizing and having panic attacks.

He places his hand on your thigh as a way to comfort you, but instead it turns you on. As he rubs his hand up and down your leg, he whispers "Shh, you're ok. I'm not gonna embarrass you, or get you in trouble." "No Stephen, you have to understand... this is extremely inappropriate and you're married. I shouldn't be having these thoughts about you and I apologize." "No need to apologize." He says. "No need to apologize?! No you should be upset with me, and uncomfortable-" Stephen kisses you mid sentence, putting you in a state of shock. His sweet lips hypnotize you for a second until you realize what just happened. "Stephen you can't-" he cuts you off again. "Yes I can, because I have been feeling the same way.... for a while now."
He kisses you again, but this time, neither one of you even thinks about stopping.

So you take him a step further, inviting him into your bedroom.

Stephen is on top of you kissing your neck, you're both half naked. "Go easy, I haven't done this in a while." You whisper in his ear. "You're in good hands darling." He says back before touching your panties and feeling wet you were.

He sits up and starts unbuckling his belt. With your help he takes off his pants and puts his dick in your face. It was just how you imagined it, big and veiny. He puts it in your mouth and you stroke it with both your mouth and your hand, causing Stephen you whimper and groan. "Fuuuckk." He moans. It's music to your ears.

He pulls it out of your mouth and takes off your panties and bra. He touches your clit and rubs it until your juices flow out. His hands are on your hips as he thrusts into you, getting deeper every time. He gets more aggressive. You're feeling every inch of his long, thick dick inside of you. Moaning his name as he hits your g spot repeatedly, breathing and whimpering in your ear. "Don't stop Stephen!" You moan as you feel his chain dangling over you.

Stephen then decides you give you backshots. The way he does sex in that position was very different, he was faster, and stronger. Your vision goes blurry as you moan the words "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Stephen pulls out leaving you pussy running with cum. Stephen is breathing heavily, and running his hands through his hair as he's drenched with sweat.

"Give me a second, I promise I'll make you cum." You say breathing heavily. "Doesn't matter, as long as you cum I'm satisfied." He says laying down next to you. His dick is still standing up and you can't fathom the fact that he just said that. You roll over to get on top of his dick and start riding. Bouncing up and down, catching you both by surprise. This is the loudest you ever heard Stephen moan. He grabs your tits and whimpers "You got it girl, I feel it!" You sit him up as you ride him. He starts sucking on your tits and you start running your hands through his salt and pepper hair. "Cumming, cumming." He whimpers.  You get off and go down to suck his cock until he cums. You come back up to lay with him under the covers. "Was I good?" You ask. "Oh yea, best I ever had." He replies. "You're joking." You say unconvinced. "Not at all, i've never came that fast before." He says rubbing up and down your body. "What are we gonna do about this? This isn't right Stephen." You say switching subjects. "Evie doesn't love me. After tonight I think I've found someone who does." He says half sleep. "But Steph-" "Shhhhh, go to sleep." Stephen says interrupting and kissing your forehead.