He Strikes Again

A few days before meeting Stephen at the picket lines, you had been going out there as opposed to doing shows. Stephen has been paying you and your fellow coworkers out of pocket, just showing how good of a man he is. June 13th is the day Stephen told you he'd be out there. Ironically, it was also the day that you were going to be the voice of the strike. With megaphone in hand you lead the protest that day, giving motivating speeches to your fellow writers. As you're on break, a man and his kid approach you, the first thing you notice is that they have a miniature pint of Americone Dream. "We're big fans of you." The kid says. "Aw that's so sweet, thank you." You reply. "Yea he was staring at you the whole time so I had to bring him over here to say hi." The dad informs you. "Well thank you for doing so. Hey, where'd you get the ice cream?" "From that stand over there." The man says pointing in the direction. "Yea! It's Stephen Colbert's flavor and he's ACTUALLY serving it over there! His own ice cream! That's so cool!" The kid says in an amazed tone. "Yea and hopefully you get to serve your own ice cream too. Well thank you guys." You say as you start to run to the stand.

You arrive at the side of the stand, and you're shocked by Stephen's reoccurring look.

As you look at him you can't help but having thoughts. The last time you saw him with a beard, you were just starting at the show, and couldn't admit how sexy he looked. "I'm sorry ma'am are you in line?" A random striker asked. But before he finished the sentence, you shrieked as you were snapped from your dirty imagination.

 But before he finished the sentence, you shrieked as you were snapped from your dirty imagination

"I'm sorry, I was just asking if you were in line." He repeats. "Um-" you say before being interrupted. "Actually, she's with me." Stephen says grabbing your hand and giving ice cream to the random striker, and bring you near his vehicle, where security has been waiting. He gives you the best hug ever, as he's done multiple times before. "Wow! Mountain man!" You say rubbing his beard. "You like it?" He says smiling. "I love it." You say with your hands on his cheeks. "Evie hates it." He says as his smile fades. "What does Evie not hate?" You say taking his hand and holding it. There's a pause where all you two are doing is looking at each other. "I wanna kiss you, but we're in public." He says inching closer to your face. You put his hands on his chest to stop him. "The feeling is mutual." He backs away and looks at you for a second, then he kisses your hand.

"I'm glad you like the beard, I honestly would've been crushed if you didn't. I like this thing." He says pointing to it. "I know you love it, which makes me love it 10x more. So can the sexy man in the black apron please serve me some ice cream?" "Absolutely darling." You two walk back over to the stand and everyone cheers as Stephen gets back to work.

"Thank you boss

"Thank you boss." You say as casually as possible. He gives you a look of endearment before you go back to speaking and leading the protest. As the day wraps up, you go back to the ice cream stand and see Stephen cleaning up. "What a day." You say to grab his attention. "Yea, I wish I could count the amount of ice cream I served. I probably just set a record." He replies.

"So, when's the next time I'm gonna see you?" He continues. "Friday?" You ask. "I got something to do that day." He responds. "Well how about the 24th? That's the only day I'm available before the month is over." "I have to do the thing with Jim Gaffigan that day." He says getting more annoyed with each response. "Wow. So this is it for June huh?" You say disappointed. "I guess so." He gets closer to you, and you can tell his urge to kiss you is back again. You put your hands and his shoulders and say "I gotta get back."

"I understand, I wish we had more time. I just wan-" He says getting cut off by a security altercation with a fan. "I just want a picture with him!" The fan says as security is holding them back. "Hey let 'em go!" Stephen orders. "Come here, let's get a picture." Stephen takes a picture with the fan, the they request that you join. After all of that, you and Stephen part ways yet again.