The Morning After

The next morning you wake up in an empty bed. Your instinct is to think it was all a dream, but literally everything says otherwise.
"He must've left." You thought to yourself. So you put on panties and a bra to walk to your kitchen.

When you step outside of your room, you see Stephen watching tv on the couch. He had his glasses on, but he's wearing nothing but boxers. "Good morning beautiful." He says. "I thought you left." You say in return.

"If I left I would've told you." He gets up and walks towards you, and he can't help but to plant kisses all over you. "So where do you wanna go for breakfast." You're in shock that this man is still in your house. Now he's thinking about taking you out to breakfast?!

"Well, I need to wash your clothes. They're on the floor in the bedroom and I'll take them to the wash room downstairs." You tell him. "Well you should take these too right." He says pointing to his boxers and smiling. You know what he's trying to do, and you just roll with it.

"Yep, hand them to me." You say smirking. He takes off his boxers and hands them to you, revealing his boner. "Seems like you're not the only one up this morning." You say smirking and returning to your bedroom.

Stephen follows you, stopping at your door. "You know I always shower the morning after." He says. "Towels are in the closet behind you." You reply. "Join me?" He asks. You couldn't resist. You reply by taking off your bra and panties, and leading him in the bathroom.

"You don't mind if your hair gets wet?" Stephen asks while y'all are in the shower. "Not right now." You reply, pulling him in for a kiss. The soap all over your bodies made you more attracted to each other. "Let me wash your back." Stephen says, you turn around to let him do so. This gave him a level of satisfaction that he can't keep to himself. "I haven't done this in so long, and I haven't felt like this ever." He remarked.

"I'm very insecure about my body. But something about you makes me feel safe." You tell him. "You shouldn't be insecure about anything, you're beautiful." You turn around and he kisses your forehead. You hear a phone ringing in the other room, but choose to ignore it because you think it's yours. "Can I fix this?" You say stroking his erect penis. "All yours darling." He replies.

After you two are out of the shower, Stephen has nothing to wear but a towl around his waist. You go to your phone to check for missed calls, but see that you have none. "Do you have any missed calls Steve?" You ask. Stephen checks his phone. "It's Evie." He replies, then he sits there in silence, debating whether or not he should call back. "Call her back!" You say in a panic, rushing to get your clothes on so you can wash his. "I don't want to." He says in a wimpy tone. "You're still married to her Stephen." You say gathering his clothes. "Am I?" He says, causing you to stop, and give him a look that convinces him to call her back.

"Hey Ev.... yea I checked into a hotel, after dinner last night I didn't feel like coming home." You start to head for the door, and Stephen starts following you while on the phone. You push him back, signaling for him to stay behind. When you close the door with him inside, he opens it and continues following you. "Stephen you have to stay here." You whisper to him. And even though you whispered, Evie still heard you. "Who said that?!" You heard through the phone. "House keeping telling me that I can't go outside, there's a mob. I'll call you back babe." He says hanging up. As soon as he does, you push him back into your apartment and close the door. This time he lets you go.