New Start, Same Finish

Back to work. In the office kitchen you're getting yourself a cup of coffee in the early morning. A tall young man enters that you've never seen before, he looks stressed and lost. He's holding a big stack of papers and approaches you at the coffee stand. You think nothing of it at first, and as he gets cream and sugar for his coffee, he knocks his cup over. "Dammit! I'm so sorry." He says. "It's fine, let me get you some paper towels" you reply. You hand him the paper towels and start questioning him. "Are you new? I've never seen you before." "Yeah, it's my first day, I work in production management. I'm just a little overwhelmed." He replies as he cleans his mess. "I'm Matthew by the way. Sorry this is the way we were introduced." He says as he tries to shake your hand, but the coffee went through the paper towel and got on his hand, so you politely reject. "Um, you might want to wash your hands." You suggest. "Right." He says as he throws away the paper towels and begins to washing his hands. "I'm y/n" you say finally introducing yourself. "I know." He replies. "You're more famous than you think." "Well I'm going to go back to my office, if you need anything let me know." You respond as you head back.

A few hours later, veteran writer Brian Stack asks you to meet with him in his office. "Do you mind being the one that goes over the script with Stephen? I've noticed that he's not as energetic when anyone else does it, you two just have a good connection." He says. "Sure, yeah I don't mind." You reply. "Great, he'll be happy to find out what we've promoted you to." He adds. "Oh! This is permanent?! I thought-" "Well you don't have to do it if you don't want to." He interrupts. "Oh I can do it, it's just... me from now on?" You ask. "Yes." He replies. "Alright then, I'll be there." The conversation ends and you walk out of his office. You're completely suspicious of the entire situation. Did Stephen beg them to make this your permanent job, or did they catch on to how close you and Stephen have become?

Rehearsal: 2:45 pm

As always, you're early to rehearsal. Stephen isn't there yet, so you have some time to collect yourself before he gets there. You take some time to call your family to check in, but shortly after, Stephen arrives. "There she is!" He exclaims. You embrace in a hug before sitting down. "So did you force Brian to make this my permanent job?" "I had to, he's one of the people I told about us." He replies. "Are you mad?" He asks. "No, of course not. I was just wondering about the sudden change, that's all." He leans in for a kiss, and as he does you see Matthew enter from the balcony above where the band plays. "Matthew!" You say. "Hi, I'm sorry I'm supposed to be here for rehearsals. This is not the way I wanted to enter." He explains. "Who is he?" Stephen asks. "You should know... he's the new... what do you do?" "Production management." Matthew responds. "Oh, I remember now." Stephen says in an upset tone. You can tell his mood was ruined. "So why are you so early?" You ask. "Well, it's my first day and I wanted to make a good impression. I was taught that early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable." He says coming down the steps. "Good for you." Stephen says letting his attitude get in the way. Matthew makes his way over to the desk. "So I guess you wouldn't mind shaking my hand now." He reaches his hand out to you and you accept. "Y'all don't have to worry about me, I'll just sit in the audience until rehearsal starts."

"Ok, well I'm gonna go to the restroom, I'll be right back." You tell them. "Actually, I gotta run to my office to get something, so I'll be back too." Stephen adds. You stop and look at him, giving him a look that tells him not to go with you, but he doesn't listen. Matthew feels this sense of awkwardness and just says "Ok, well like I said I'll be out in the house." After that Matthew walks away and  you speed out of the theatre, Stephen is trailing behind you. In the elevator Stephen pushes the button that goes to the floor of your offices. "Hey, when you're done in the bathroom, meet me in my office." He remarks. "Oh, I didn't really have to go, I just wanted to leave you with Matthew so you could get to know him, you seemed pretty tense." "I know him, I talked to him for hours when he got hired, I really just wanted to talk to you." He says as the elevator opens. "So where are we going?" As you walk out of the elevator, he takes your hand and kisses it. "We have about 30 minutes." He replies as he pulls you into his office. You enter his office and immediately sit on his couch. "You don't understand how much I love this couch." You inform him. "I understand, it's very comfortable." He says laughing and sitting with you. For a minute you take time to look at each other. Not causing a word, yet still admiring each other. As time goes by, Stephen finally gets the kiss he wanted earlier. "We should do this more often." You say as you realize how much time you two have before rehearsals. For most of the time that's left, you two spend it having nice conversations as if you were back at home. Serenading you with poetry and his wit, you give him a very seductive kiss.

You run your hands through his hair, then make your way down to his chest, unbuttoning his shirt a little, and then rubbing your way down to his crotch. As you unbuckle his belt, you can already feel his thick manhood through his pants. "Are you sure?" "Shhhh, it'll be quick." You say answering his question and unzipping his pants. Suddenly there's a knock on the door, which forces you to freeze. "Who is it?" Stephen asks. "It's Matthew, they sent me to come up here and check on you. Rehearsal starts in 2 minutes." He says from outside of the door. "What??? Two minutes?" You whisper to him. "I'll be out in a second. I'm so sorry, I just lost track of time." He says as he gets up and fixes his pants. With his hand on the doorknob he looks back at you and whispers: "Count to 20, then come out." He keeps the door as narrow as possible when he exits to avoid anyone seeing you. You take his advice and it works, you're able to make it back to the theatre without any speculation and you're not too late to begin. After a successful rehearsal, Matthew approaches you. "Hey I just wanted to talk to you about the cold open you wrote for tomorrow's show. I'll meet you in your office to get your information on it. I need to calculate the budget and get crew working on the set." He says. "That's fine, production management never did this before though." You reply. "It's a new tactic we're working with. Apparently the last one led to a lot of miscommunication so... I'll be meeting with everyone that pitches a sketch or segment that requires anything big." "Fair enough." You reply as you see Stephen from the corner of your eye. "Well I gotta go so I'll see you later." Matthew says before walking away.

Walking to your office, Stephen grabs your hand from behind. "Hey, wanna finish what we started earlier?" He asks. "We can't, you gotta get dressed." You say. "Then come undress me." He replies as he pulls you all the way into his office and shuts the door. His kisses all over your face and neck makes you weaker and weaker. "Stephen, you have taping starts in an hour." You moan. "That's more than enough time." He says with one hand around your waist and another unbuttoning his shirt. As he aggressively kisses you, he accidentally bites your bottom lip. You push him on the couch and wipe blood off of your lip. There's a pause, and Stephen sits up and looks at you, puppy eyes and all. His shirt's all the way unbuttoned and he looks as sexy as he can be. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you-" You cut him off by getting on top of him and kissing him all over. Despite the fact that he just made you bleed, it kinda turned you on. Next thing you you're bent over his desk letting him have you. With his hand over your mouth, he pumps every bit of strength into you. "Are you gonna cum?" Instead of a distinct response, you loudly mumble with his hand still over your mouth. He pulls out and lets you catch your breath.

"Are you ok?" He asks. "Yes, I'm ok. I'm a bit lightheaded but I'm alright." You say while putting the rest of your clothes on. "Here, drink some water." He says before grabbing a cold water from his mini-fridge. "I'm alright, it's getting better. Come here let me finish you off." "Do you know how to drive a stick?" He jokingly asks. "We'll see." You say as you take hold of his dick and start stroking it. "Oh my God." He groans. "Open your mouth." You follow his orders and he cums in your mouth. It was first time you ever swallowed semen, but you were too anxious to realize. "Stephen you're all sweaty and you gotta be down there for hair and makeup. You have about 45 minutes, this is dangerous-" "It'll be fine, I'll use one of the showers here. Also hair and makeup doesn't take that long for me. You're overreacting, I'll be on time. " He replies as he quickly gets dressed. "There are showers here?!" "Yes ma'am."  He says before he kisses you on the forehead. He didn't even have his shoes on, he was holding them in his hand. "Drink that water." He says before exiting the office.

And he did it again. This slick bastard managed to get away with it. He fucked the shit out of you in his office, and 45 minutes later he's casually doing the show as he does everyday. How does it do it? That didn't matter. Just as long as he keeps lighting the flame inside you nothing else matters; no one else matters.