Winner Winner Steak Dinner

"You awake?" Stephen says as you're laying on his chest. "Yep." You reply. He sets the bowl of popcorn aside to focus more on you. Checking his watch he realizes the time. "4 o'clock, do you usually eat dinner early or late?" "I usually eat dinner pretty late." You say sitting up to look at him. "Oh, so we have some time." He says laying you back on his chest. "So what's on the menu chef?" You ask as he starts playing with your hair. "Just some steaks that I've been meaning to cook, and I wanted to do some potatoes with it. Unless you want something else." He sounded a bit sad when asking you if you wanted something else. "That sounds great Stephen!" You say moving your head to his shoulder and looking up at him. "Yea and I was thinking pie and ice cream for desert." He says making eye contact. "Absolutely! C'mon I'm not Evie. I'm gonna absorb and enjoy every single thing you do. I'm gonna eat everything you cook! I'm gonna drink everything you... stir! And I'm gonna give you everything in return!" Your sense of humor drives him crazy, he can't help but blush.

A few hours later, Stephen is in the kitchen preparing dinner. You just got done washing your hands in the nearby bathroom. The sight of him cooking turns you on, and you whistle at him. "Love a man in an apron!" "This is sexy to you?" He questions. "Oh hell yea! The only thing that would make it sexier is if nothing was underneath." "Fighting the urge to go make a wardrobe change right now." He says laughing. There's a moment of silence, and you come to the conclusion that you should culture him up a bit. "You cook without music Stephen?" "Yea, but you can turn on some if you'd like." He says while heading to the refrigerator. "I was going to regardless." You say going to grab the remote for the television. You connect the your music to the app on his TV. You turn on some music from your playlist and start dancing to it. Stephen slowly starts matching your energy, as he's primarily focused on seasoning the meat. "Need some help?" You ask as you dance your way back to him. "Yea, can you peel those potatoes?"

Stephen starts singing to the music. "Man I love this song!" Stephen says transferring the meat to the stove. "I was raised on this stuff!" Stephen says. He then takes your hand as you're peeling potatoes. "I thought you wanted me to-" "Fuck it just dance with me." He says interrupting. He puts his hands around your waist, and you put your hands around his neck. Not a care in the world, just rocking with each other made you appreciate the company. The gentle look in Stephen's eyes is enough to make you melt. The soft kiss he gave you after looking you deep in the eyes didn't help. The song ends and Stephen kisses your hand. "Alright let me stop showing off before I burn this." He says returning to the food.

"Sit down honey." Stephen says while preparing your plate. You find your way to the table, and say to Stephen "I don't know why I let you spoil me." "Because you like it." Stephen responds as he sets the two plates on the table. "How's it look?" Stephen says as he stands next to you. "Wow, it looks beautiful!" You say taking out your phone to take a picture. "Picture perfect?" He says cracking a mild joke. "Definitely."

The first bite was delicious. You had no idea Stephen could cook like that. Sure, there were cooking segments on the show, but those are other peoples recipes. This was all him. The potatoes were mostly you, with a little help from Stephen. You knew those were gonna be good. You couldn't help but stuff your face as it was the only meal you had all day. "Would you like wine with your- damn." Stephen says returning to see you stuffing your face. "I'll just pour you a glass." He says grabbing a wine bottle. "Sorry, I just haven't had much to eat today." "That's alright honey, go at your own pace." He finally sits down and puts both wine glasses on the table. He starts eating, but he can't take his eyes off of you. "What?" You say in attempt to wake him from his daydream. He just looks down and says "To think you started off so shy and closed off when it came to me. Now we're in my house singing, dancing, watching movies, and having dinner. Quite the transformation y/n. I'm proud of you." He looks back up at you. You could feel his gratefulness through his eyes. He feels a sense of freedom, and he wanted you to know that.

"Well, I had these feelings for you that I was scared to express. That's why I had my journal. And when you told me you had felt the same way... I felt relieved. It felt like an entire evil spirit that had been holding me hostage left me the night we had sex. Up until that point, that spirit was holding me back from you. That spirit was guilt. That's why I only talked to you if I had to. I felt guilty about everything else in my head. Guilt turned into ink and spread throughout my notebook... which I didn't hide very well." Stephen chuckles. "But you really did save me from something I was fighting mentally. I got lucky but I'm grateful for it." You conclude. By the time you're done with your monologue, both you and Stephen are finished eating.

"Well I'm happy to hear that, cause I love you y/n." "So let's throw a pie in the oven." He says.
"LET'S THROW A PIE IN THE FUCKIN OVEN!!" You say extremely excited (and slightly tipsy from downing a glass of wine). Stephen laughs at your excitement. "Fuck yea let's do it!!" He says quickly finishing his glass.