Replevy Summary

In 1891, Victor Rookwood becomes successful in his plan

In 1891, Victor Rookwood becomes successful in his plan. After Y/n fails to save her only guardian, Professor Eleazar Fig, and also fails to protect the Repository — Rookwood becomes allies with the most Pureblood families in the Wizarding World to share this repository power.

After Sebastian Sallow gets sent to Azkaban, Y/n will join him, but after the special blessing of wielding Ancient Magic within her, the powerful families make an agreement to take her in as their personal weapon. Y/n is taken hostage by the Gaunts. One of the highest and most cruelest, Pureblood families in existence.

Ominis Gaunt and Y/n were the most leveled enemies of Hogwarts. After Ominis yelled at her outside the Undercroft fifth year, their potential friendship was dead. They hated each other. Wish death upon each other. Avoided each other. The only rope between them was Sebastian Sallow.

After Ominis Gaunt loses his best friend to Azkaban, he tries to let his hate toward Y/n aside and find her, but the news breaks that she is held hostage by the family he's avoided the most. His own family.

And now, it is his only responsibility to save Y/n. No matter what it takes.

Story Disclaimers

This book contains mature content.
This includes, violence, trauma, blood, sexual and any adultery content that may be sensitive to certain readers. This is my disclaimer.

What You Should Know...

This isn't a full-on dark book. It will still include the fluff feel and giggles.

This book revolves around the Enemies to Lovers trope. It will be slow-burn, so do be aware, but I will never let you down on the smut. It'll be worth the wait. You know that. (lol)

I will say right now, everything mentioned in this book is from research or completely made up. I tried my best to gather up research and lore — but many sections will be completely made up on my own.

Thanks
for reading this section!

I cannot wait for the first chapter.

I am honestly winging this book. I do have a plot in my head, but never wrote it down, so let's see where this takes us!

See you soon! x

Join the Replevy Discord | Endgame // Replevy server (18+) DM for link!

Love, Lokiniall 💚